Chapter 41

Johnson's POV

I was driving to Carter's house. I couldn't wait to see Allie. The present I got her was right next to me. I really hope she likes it.

I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Carter opened the door smiling like crazy. It was weird.

"Dude what are you doing here?," Carter said while his smile faded.

I starting rubbing the back of my neck and said, "Uh Allie invited me."

"Oh well come on in," he said stepping aside. That was awkward.

I walked inside and the place was packed. I went to go find Allie. Sam was with Bianca and Gilinsky was with Madison. I asked all of them if they saw Allie and they said she was probably walking around.

I was walking around when I bumped into this girl. She was wearing a grey dress and from behind she looked hot as fuck. Maybe I could move on from Allie.

Allie's POV

I was introducing myself to everyone when someone bumped into me. What the fuck? It's my night and I was not going to let this guy ruin it.

He grabbed me from behind and whispered in my ear, "Me and you upstairs in 5 minutes."

His voiced sounded hot. When I turned around he was gone. I decided to go upstairs to meet him.

I was walking upstairs to Carter's room. The lights were off and just when I was about to turn them on I felt the same hands on me again.

"Hey babe," was all he said before he started making out with me. Of course I kissed him back because he was an amazing kisser. I still wanted to know who he was.

He pulled me onto the bed and I was now on top of him and we were making out hardcore.

Suddenly the door opened and the lights turned on. It was Carter. He had a drink in his hand and dropped it the second he walked into his room.

I turn to the guy I was kissing. It was Jack. I looked at him with the widest eyes ever. I was frozen.

I got up from him and tears were starting to fill my eyes. He got up too.

"Allie I'm uh sorry," he said while his face was turning bright red.

I pushed him and screamed, "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW SHE WOULD REACT IF SHE FOUND OUT YOU DID THIS! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AND NEVER WILL JUST GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Jack started laughing. Was he serious right now? "I flirted with you downstairs not knowing it was you and you still think I have a girlfriend?," he said laughing even harder now.

I was probably redder than him right now. "I uh I um but you uh," was all I could say.

He grabbed me and said, "Just kiss me already." I did as he said. Wow it felt amazing. Butterflies were in my stomach. I felt sparks and totally forgot Carter was standing right there.

Carter started laughing then said, "Let's go drink." I nodded my head and started walking downstairs as Jack followed behind me.

Johnson's POV

I'm not sure if Allie and I are back together or what was even happening. All I knew was I needed a drink and I needed it fast. I kept her presents in the car just because I know Carter throws wild parties.

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I was on the couch with Allie in my arms. She looked so beautiful sleeping.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "What?," she said in a sleepy voice.

"You look beautiful," I said awkwardly.

She sat up and just looked at me. She finally laughed saying, "You look like shit." I just rolled my eyes.

I got up and then pulled her up. "Come to my car I want to give you your birthday present," I said pulling her hand as she followed behind me.

"You really didn't need to get me anything," she said blushing.

I looked at her confused and said, "You're crazy if you think I wouldn't get you anything." She blushed. It was so cute.

I handed her the flowers and chocolate and her face lit up. I also handed her gift cards to her favorite stores and food places. Then I gave her a ring I got, I was going to give it to her before we broke up. It was a promise ring and it said "Jallie forever" on it.

She looked at me frozen and said, "Jack we uh aren't together." My heart broke.

"Oh um I'm sorry...I uh just kind of thought that um sorry," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

She stood there looking at the ground for about five minutes. Then she looked up at me and did a half smile.

"Well uh here's your last present," I said while grabbing it out of the backseat. In my hand was a giant teddy bear that was holding a heart that said I'm beary sorry.

Tears started filling her eyes. She went to hug it and the bear said, "I love you Allie Castro" in my voice.

She looked at the bear and ring then back at me. "Jack...I don't know if I can take all of this."

"Why not?," I asked confused.

She sighed and then said, "Jack... I'm pregnant."

"WHAT," I screamed.

She was tearing up. This was not happening.