Chapter 37

Johnson's POV

I knew I didn't pick Allie to go in the closet with me. I had a feeling it was Bianca, but I wasn't sure.

Allie was wearing this bracelet I got her and I felt it when I had my eyes closed so I purposely didn't pick her.

"Bianca?," I questioned.

She giggled and said, "Yeah it's me."

"Okay text Sam and tell him that you're going to pretend like we hooked up because Allie's been getting mad at me for being jealous so I want to show her what it's like," I said.

Bianca nodded her head and pulled out her phone to text Sam. She then put lipstick on and kissed her hand then pressed it on my face and neck to make it seem like she kissed me.

"GUYS THE BUS IS HERE," I heard Gilinsky scream.

I let Bianca come out of the closet first, then after a few seconds I came out of the closest acting like I couldn't stand straight and my hair looked messy.

"JACK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO IN THERE," Allie said tearing up.

I stopped walking and just stared at her. She was now crying and because of me. She walked away and onto the tour bus and I ran after her.

I found her sitting on one of the beds and sat down next to her. "Babe she didn't kiss me, I just wanted to show you why I get jealous and it worked. That's exactly how you make me feel when you act like this around guys, but I can't cry because I don't want you to think I'm weaker than they are," I said.

She wiped her tears and then looked up at me. She didn't say anything. All she did was stare at me.

The whole rest of the drive we both sat in the same position, staring at each other, in silence.

The bus stopped moving and it was time to get off. I quickly got off.

Allie's POV

When Jack told me how he felt about me with other boys it broke my heart. I did this to him every time? Wow. I'm really messed up for that.

I was about to go talk to him when we got off the bus, but my phone started ringing. It was Alexis.

A- Hey, where are you?
Alex- I'm at the show. Wait can I call you back there's a weird girl in front of me.
A- Sure? Bye.
Alex- Bye.

"Hey weird girl," I heard someone say behind me.

I pulled Alexis into a huge hug. "ALEXIS OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!," I said screaming and hugging her. "Guys this is Alexis, Alexis these are the guys."

"I'm familiar with most of you, but it's really nice to meet you guys!," Alexis said.

Nate's POV

Wow. Alexis was so damn beautiful. She had blonde hair and greenish hazel eyes. Her smile was perfect and she had the cutest accent.

"I'm Nate," I said shaking her hand. She smiled and shook my hand.

I walked over to Allie and tried to get her alone. I really wanted to talk to her about Alexis, but we had a show and there were too many people around.

When we got backstage I pulled Allie aside and said, "Your cousin is super cute, do you think you can help me out?"

Allie playfully elbowed me and said, "Of course I can! Aw Nate that's too cute!" I blushed.

The rest of the show we performed and Allie was backstage with Alexis. I really hoped she was talking about me because I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Alexis' POV

Allie said she wanted to talk to me while the guys were performing. That's a little specific, but okay.

"Hey Alexis can we talk now?," Allie said.

I sat down next to her and said, "Sure thing. What's on your mind?"

"More like who's mind are you on," Allie said smirking.

I froze. "Wait... what," I said.

"You know my friend Nate," she said. I nodded my head. "Well he thinks you're really cute and I think you guys should talk."

I got so happy when I heard her say that. I hugged her and said, "Allie can I tell you something you can't tell him?"

"Yeah?," she said confused.

I rubbed my arm and looked down, then back at her and said, "Well I was kind of a Nate girl before you told me this, but it was super lowkey." Allie got more excited than I was. She was such an amazing cousin.

Johnson's POV

We were performing on stage and I knew Allie was still mad at me. At least I think she was mad.

I couldn't concentrate on performing. Suddenly, I slipped and fell on the stage because I tripped over a wire. I hit my head and I was now bleeding.

"Woah... Is it getting dark in here...," was all I said before I passed out.

Allie's POV

I heard something drop on stage and quickly ran to the edge of the curtain to see what it was. Oh no. Johnson was laying on the floor and his head was bleeding.

I ran over to him and Gilinsky and Sam helped me pick him up so we could lay him on the couch backstage.

I sat on the couch and rested Johnson's head on my lap while the rest of his body was on the couch.

"Jack... Please wake up. I can't lose you. Not like this," I said crying.

Gilinsky handed me the first aid kit and I cleaned Johnson's bloody head. I then put a bandage around his head so it wouldn't bleed out.

I was so scared. My heart was beating so fast. I better not pass out. I know that I couldn't right now.

I picked myself back up so I didn't pass out even though I was becoming weak. I was crying so much because if Johnson didn't wake up I don't even know what I would do.

"Johnson, please! If you can hear me, say something! Do something! I need a sign that you're okay," I said practically screaming and crying. He squeezed my hand. "JACK OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT." He was moving his face, but couldn't open his eyes. I kissed him and he instantly opened them.

"Now that's how you get your girl back," he said laughing and looking at the guys.

I looked at him seriously and said, "Jack this is no time for jokes! You scared me half to death."

He sat up and said, "I made a promise to never leave you and I will always keep that promise." He kissed my hand. He was so good to me. I was so happy.

____________________________________________________________

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW JOHNSON WAS NOT JOKING ABOUT PASSING OUT😂😂 HE WAS JUST MAKING A JOKE CAUSE HE'S JOHNSON😂