Chapter 17

Johnson's POV

My show for New York was booked for 1 week from today. My flight was in 6 days. I started packing now because I was too excited.

The 6 days went by fairly quickly and Sam, Gilinsky, Nate, and I were on our way to do a show in New York.

After the plane ride I was so tired, but Allie came before anything. I got off the plane and went to go look for my bag. Once we all got our bags we went to the hotel to settle down.

When we got to the hotel Gilinsky walked up to the front desk to get our keys. When he came back he said, "Okay so it's me and Johnson in a room and Sam and Nate you guys are next to us." We all nodded our heads and proceeded to our rooms.

I wanted to go to Allie's house, but I passed out before I had the chance to even get settled down.

Allie's POV

I was in the city and heard girls screaming from a hotel. That can't be Jack. He would've came to my house before anything so I decided to ignore it because it just made me upset.

After spending 2 hours in the city with Bianca we decided to have a sleepover at my house. I drove us back to my house and we stayed up all night making delicious desserts, watching romantic and comedy movies, and talking about life.

"I really wish Jack was here," I said.

Bianca sighed, "Allie I know you really like him, but he's not going to be coming to New York for a while so I know you don't want to hear this, but you might want to move on."

My heart broke when I heard those words. Move on. How was I supposed to move on? Jack meant everything to me. It wasn't that easy.

Johnson's POV

"Shit I fell asleep," I said to Gilinsky while running my fingers through my hair.

Gilinsky looked at me and laughed (probably cause of my bed head) and said, "Dude you look funny, but we don't have time to go look for Allie right now. We have a show to do soon."

I sighed and said, "You really don't think a quick stop to her house would make us late do you?"

He knew how much she meant to me. He smiled and said, "Okay dude let's go to her house."

I was super excited. I wore the colors she liked best on me, white and grey. We got in the car and drove to her house. I was super excited.

I walked up to the door and had flowers in my hands. I rang the doorbell. No answer. That's strange? I rang it one more time. Still nothing. Tears were starting to fill my eyes.

Gilinsky honked the car horn and screamed, "DUDE C'MON WE NEED TO GO, I KNOW YOU LOVE HER, BUT SHE NOT HOME AND WE'RE GONNA BE LATE."

I turned around and was about to go back in the car when the door opened. I turned back around to face the door and was smiling so wide. "Oh," I said.

This little old lady came out and said, "You must be looking for the Castro's. They're not in right now, but I'll be sure to tell them you stopped by."

I was about to ask her where they went, but Gilinsky honked the horn again. I couldn't let my fans down so I got in the car and we drove away.