Chapter 30

Allie's POV

The rest of the night Jack wouldn't let go of me. He was being super protective. It was cute and all, but I needed my space.

When we got to his house he was still holding onto me.

"Jack can you let go of me for just a second? I want to talk to you," I said.

"Yeah sure, but babe I'm sorry did I do something wrong?," he said looking super sad.

I pulled his hand and we sat down on his bed. "No! Of course not! It's just that you've been clinging on to me all night and I want to know what's wrong," I said.

He began playing with his fingers and said, "Well I had a nightmare about you and it made me upset because you weren't mine you were with-." He stopped talking.

"With," I said using my hands to motion for him to continue.

"Shawn," he said looking down at his hands.

I bursted out laughing. I didn't mean to, but I did. "Shawn? Please. I could never! He's like my brother," I said.

"I'm glad you find this funny," Jack said in a serious tone.

I got up and sat on his lap. "Babe I'm not going anywhere," I said as I placed my lips on his.

After our talk we decided to watch a movie. We watched White Chicks. I was laughing and couldn't even remember when I fell asleep.

Shawn's POV

I got home and started crying. I really liked Allie and she didn't even know it. I spent the whole night on my phone on Twitter. I saw so many pictures of people shipping #jallie.

I was tired of looking at it so I decided to open up Snapchat. New story from Jack Johnson and Allie. Great. I didn't want to open it, but ended up doing it anyways.

They were both together with all the guys and here I was at home. I called Allie, but she didn't pick up so I decided to sleep.

I woke up the next morning at 1:28 pm. That's super late for me. I got dressed, fixed my hair, then drove to the closest Starbucks. When I walked in I saw Allie and Jack.

"SHAWN OVER HERE," Allie screamed.

I went to go order and then joined them.

"Uh hey guys," I said showing a very obvious fake smile.

"Dude what's wrong? You look sad. Did you stay up all night?," Jack asked.

I sighed. "Uh yeah I uh did....," I said awkwardly.

"Everything okay?," Allie asked.

I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "Yeah I'm fine."

"Jack can I talk to Shawn alone?," Allie said.

Jack looked super worried, but just walked to a seat 5 tables away. He was sitting there just watching us.

"What happened yesterday?," Allie asked.

"I got tired and just had to go home," I said.

Allie grabbed my hand and Johnson got up and walked back over to us. "This is over," he said.

"Babe stop," Allie said laughing. "You're so protective just sit there, everything's fine."

He gave her a long passionate kiss and then went to go sit back down.

She grabbed my hand again and said, "I know you like me Shawn."

"Oh," I said.

"It's okay. You're like a brother to me though and I can't ruin that. We're so close and I really like Jack. I'm sorry," she said. She kissed me on the cheek and went back over to Jack.

I took my drink and walked back to my car.

"Hey cutie," I heard a girl say. I turned around and looked at her. She was beautiful.

She smiled and came over to me. "Hey," I said.

"You're Shawn Mendes right?," she asked clearly knowing who I was.

"Uh yeah," I said putting my hands in my pocket and rocking back and fourth.

She came closer to me and said, "That's so cool! I love your music!"

"Thanks," I said laughing. "My apologies. You are?"

"Mariah," she said smiling and shaking my hand. Maybe this girl was going to be the one to take my mind off Allie.

____________________________________________________________

JUST IN CASE ANYONE FORGOT MARIAH IS THE GIRL THAT MADE ALLIE DROP HER PHONE!!! IN OTHER WORDS, THE GIRL THAT MADE ALLIE AND JACK STOP TALKING!!