Chapter 13

Johnson's POV

I was going to meet her dad. This was actually it. If I didn't leave a good impression I would never be allowed to see her again.

I looked at Allie and smiled. She looked really nervous, but I know I had it worse. I just couldn't show it.

We pulled up to her house and it was finally time. I looked at Allie one last time and said, "Ready?" She nodded her head.

I got out of the car and opened the door for her. I put my arm out for her to grab onto. "Shall we?," I smirked. She started laughing. I loved her laugh.

We walked in and sat down on the couch. Allie screamed, "DAD WE'RE HERE!" The second she did that I started shaking, I thought I was going to pass out.

Her dad come up to us and offered to shake my hand and said, "Nice to meet you son, I'm Mr.Castro."

I stood up smiling and shook his hand back, "Hello, my names Jack. Jack Johnson." His eyes grew wide.

"You're the kid Allie has been obsessed with and won't stop talking about!," He said laughing.

"Dad!," Allie mumbled.

She started blushing and I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah I guess that's me," I said laughing.

"Oh son, you don't even have to worry about impressing me. I've seen what you do and I am already impressed," He said laughing again.

A giant smile appear on my face and I said, "Thank you so much sir! You won't regret it!"

He smiled and joked, "I better not."

We sat down to eat dinner and talked about each other. Her family was so cool! Her dad was a very famous lawyer from New York, even I had heard about him. Her mom owned a beauty salon, but spent a lot of time at home.

Allie was so happy and seeing her smile made me happy. The whole meal I kept finding myself staring at her. It's hard not to stare at something so beautiful. My thoughts were interrupted when Allie's dad asked me a question.

"So son where are you staying for the night?," He asked. I was shocked when I heard him say that...was he going to ask me to stay?

"A hotel," I said nervously.

He smiled and said, "Cancel those plans! You'll be staying with us! We have a spare guest room that you could stay in."

I smiled and looked over at Allie, "If Allie's ok with it, then it's ok with me."

Allie's POV

My dad did not just ask that! That's so awkward! He's gonna think I'm trying to do things that I had no intention of doing!

"Uh...sure," I said.

Jack smiled, "Great! I'll just go to the hotel and go get my bags! Want to come with?"

I looked at my dad and he nodded his head in approval. "Sure," I said smiling.

We got in the car and I apologized for my dad a billion times because I felt so awkward about it. He wouldn't accept my apology. After 10 minutes of silence he finally said something again.

He smiled and said, "Your dad likes me, it's not weird at all. In fact, I like your dad. He's super cool!" I just laughed because that was so not true.

We finally got to this beautiful hotel. Jack got his room key and we went to the top floor. In the room next to his we heard screaming. "Who's that?," I asked Jack.

"That's Cameron's room," he said smirking.

What was happening in there...?