Chapter 26

Johnson's POV

"Oh hey guys," I awkwardly said.

Shawn pushed Allie behind him and said, "Hey."

Allie pushed in front of him and walked over to Sammy and Dillon. This was super awkward.

I pulled Bella closer to me and kissed her on the forehead. We all went on rides and on every single one Shawn and Allie went on it together. Why was I so jealous? I needed to stop.

Allie's POV

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I said handing Shawn the stuff animal he got for me.

"Me too," Bella said. Shit. Why?

We both walked into the bathroom and once I was done Bella came over to me. She went to the mirror right next to me and started applying lip gloss.

"Listen. You need to stay away from Johnson and all of us. No one even wants you here. You're just a little slut," she said.

What did I even do to her? It's not my fault that Jack is super awkward around me. They're his feelings not mine.

"I'm not even bothering Johnson, I'm here with Shawn," I firmly said.

She pushed me against the wall and slapped my face and said, "Stay away from us." Then walked out of the bathroom.

I was crying. I didn't mean to but I was. I came out of the bathroom a while later covering my face and I looked at Shawn asking him to take me home.

He carried me bridal style while I covered my face in his shirt and said, "Guys Allie isn't feeling well so I'm going to take her home."

"Aw I hope you feel better, I thought I heard you throwing up in the bathroom," Bella said. What a fake bitch.

I got in the car with Shawn and explained everything that happened. He asked me if I wanted to go to his place and watch a movie and I nodded my head.

He put on Mean Girls, my favorite movie. We sat there laughing all night and when it got super late, he still drove me home. He was really sweet.

Johnson's POV

I hope Allie was okay. It was so sweet of Bella to check up on her. I just hated seeing her and Shawn together.

We all went out to dinner and it was super fun. I drove Bella home and it felt like one of those high school dates. I kissed her and then said bye.

I think I might like Allie more than Bella. Wait what? I MEAN I LIKE ALLIE! WAIT NO I MEAN BELLA! I LIKE BELLA! This was not happening.