Chapter 46

Johnson's POV

I woke up and saw Allie still sleeping. She liked me so much and I couldn't take that away from her so I had to keep faking this "liking" her thing.

Allie moved closer to my chest as I was trying to get up, indicating that she didn't want me to leave. I stayed in bed watching her sleep.

It was 8:37 am. I was on my phone for 20 minutes when she finally woke up. She looked up at me and smiled. I did the same back.

"Hey," she said.

I yawned and said, "Good Morning."

"I want to talk to you about something," she said as she sat up.

I sat up too then said, "Yeah what's up?"

"Last night. Do you- Do you want to be with me?," she asked tearing up.

I kissed her forehead and said, "Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I heard you mumbling in your dream Jack. I can tell when I'm not wanted," she said getting up and walking out. I tried to grab her hand, but she just left.

I guess when I was sleeping last night thinking about her I was actually talking out loud. I needed her back though. I personally don't want to be in a relationship right now, but a part of me still wants to be with her.

Allie's POV

I stormed out of Jack's apartment. I was so angry. I picked up my phone and called the one person I knew would answer this early. Shawn.

He came after 10 minutes and I got in the car. "What happened?," he asked super concerned.

I looked out the window and said, "Last night Jack was sleeping and was mumbling about how he was only pretending to like me because he doesn't remember who I am." I was trying to fight back the tears.

"Allie, I'm so sorry... Do you want to go to Starbucks before I take you home?," he asked. I nodded.

We walked inside and I got a vanilla bean frap and Shawn got raspberry iced tea. After we got our drinks, we decided to sit for a bit. We were having a nice conversation when Jack walked in.

Johnson's POV

I needed to clear my mind so I decided to go get a drink at Starbucks. I walked in and of course the first person eye's mine meet are Allie's. She's with Shawn.

I walk over to them and say, "Allie please let me explain." She folds her arms and looked out the window.

Shawn gets up. "Dude how about you leave her alone. You've already caused enough pain," he said trying to make me back up.

I laughed and said, "I want to hear Allie say that and then I'll do it."

"Leave me alone Jack," Allie says tearing up.

My face turned into a frown. I didn't know why I was so upset. I barely remembered her, but something inside of me wanted her. "If that's what you really want," I said tearing up and walking away. She didn't even stop me.

Allie's POV

"Shawn my apartment isn't far from here, I think I'm going to walk home," I said getting up.

Shawn grabbed my wrist and said, "No it's okay I'll take you home."

"Shawn that hurts please let go," I said trying not to cry in front of all these people.

He doesn't let go and says, "C'mon babe. I can take you home in more ways than one."

Jack comes and punches him in the face. "She said she'll walk home," he screams in his face. "Let me walk you."

"Thanks, but I can handle myself," I said grabbing my bag and leaving. I can't blame Jack for not remembering me, but his feelings aren't real.

I was walking outside when I heard Jack screaming my name. I didn't turn back. This was all fake. He didn't like me. He even admitted to it.