Chapter 27

Allie's POV

It's been a month since Bianca and I came to LA. We are now living here. My dog came here last week with my parents. Bianca's parents were okay with it and mine were just visiting.

They brought most of our stuff and were happy with our place, which was now officially ours just in case you were wondering.

I was having so much fun here. I got really close with Shawn, Sammy, Dillon, Gilinsky, and Matt.

Cameron and Bianca didn't really work out to well. They ended up just being friends and now he was dating one of her old friends, which she was completely okay with since they both agreed they lost feelings for each other.

If you're wondering about me and Johnson, I haven't thought about him in a while. I see him here and there, but I think my feelings may be gone. I try to avoid him because Bella has been threatening me for a long time so I just let him go.

Johnson's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Bella tonight. I wanted to surprise her at her friend, Leah's house.

I sprayed on the cologne she got me and went on my way. Before I went to Leah's house I picked up flowers and a box of chocolates.

The door was already unlocked and I knew it was. I walked up stairs and the door to her friends room was a little bit open. I heard their whole conversation.

"I can't believe you did that girl," Leah said.

Bella laughed and said, "I know and Jack has no idea."

I opened the door. "I have no idea of what," I said in an angry tone and I was super loud, but I didn't care.

"Babe oh my god hey," Bella said clearly avoiding what I said.

"Bella what the fuck were you talking about?," I said.

She was playing with my tie and said, "Babe it's nothing really don't worry about it."

I pushed her back a little so she would stop touching me. "If you don't tell me what the fuck you were saying I'm walking out of here and we're done," I screamed.

Leah looked at Bella and nodded her head and said, "Bells just tell him."

"Okay well Jack you have to promise not to get mad," Bella said holding out her pinky.

I pushed her hand. "Fucking tell me Bella," I said.

"Okay well uh I told Allie to stay away from you because she hurt you and I care about you. I hated seeing you like that I'm sorry babe," she said then tried to kiss me.

I pushed her off and threw the flowers and chocolates on the ground. I started crying and walked away. "We're done," I screamed walking out of the house.

Allie's POV

Tonight Bianca, Sammy, Dillon, Shawn, Madison, Gilinsky, and I were all going to hang out at Madison's house. Her parents wanted to cook us all a dinner and who wouldn't want food?

We were all eating and having such a great time. Afterwards, we made desserts. We all got to make our own sundaes and they all looked so good.

I started digging in. Shawn starting wiping some of the chocolate I got on my face off for me.

"What a gentleman," I said laughing which made everyone else laugh. Oh and if you're wondering Shawn and I aren't dating, just really close friends.

We were all about to play truth or dare when my phone buzzed.

Jack😕- Hey...Can you come over? I really need someone right now and you're the only person I could think about right now...😔

I told everyone I had to go because my parents needed me home, but I told Bianca to stay. I got an uber and was on my way to Jack's house. Jack Johnson.