Chapter 16

Allie's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Jack and I have been talking. I mean I don't want to say dating because he hasn't really asked me out yet, but it's pretty serious.

He's supposed to come back to New York soon and I hope he does. I still have a month of school left and I want to see him again before school ends.

I was lying in bed before school just thinking about my life right now. I got up and started getting ready.

I was done getting ready at around 7:00. I didn't want to dress up too much because the year was ending and I didn't care what anyone thought. I just wore denim shorts and a black 3-finger tank top with black flip flops.

Bianca came over at 7:03. We got in my car and I drove to school. On the way there we talked about everything that happened.

When I got to school everyone pretty much knew about what was happening between Jack and I. Most of the girls in my school tried to talk to me because of that, but I just ignored them. I was so excited to see Jack soon and we talked every day and I just loved talking to him so much. I wasn't going to let some stupid girls in my school use me for that.

I was walking to lunch and Mariah (the popular girl in school who tried using me to get close to Jack and Jack) pushed me and my phone fell out of my hands and broke. I almost cried. How was I supposed to talk to Jack now?

Johnson's POV

I woke up at 11:00 (California time). I brushed my teeth, then got in the shower. When I got out I texted Allie.

Hey babe😍 What time are we FaceTiming tonight😏

I put my phone down and waited for her to answer. She should be in lunch right now so I should get an answer soon.

It was now 4:00. No answer from Allie. I decided to ask Cameron for Bianca's number. That was no use because Cameron and Bianca became distant so he didn't have her number at the moment. They decided to start things up again in the summer because he would be coming back to New York and then visiting a lot throughout the next year.

12:00 am still nothing. I hope Allie was okay. It's not like her to not answer me. I had no other way to reach her. I knew what I had to do, I know it's a big risk, but I had to do another show in New York and fast.