Chapter 45

Allie's POV

I wasn't going to sit at home crying anymore. I redid my makeup and changed into club clothes so I could go clubbing. It was 4. One hour after my fight with Jack. I was going to head to Dillon's so we could meet up then go to the club.

I was walking outside and when I opened the door Jack was standing there with flowers in his hands.

"Hey I uh wow you look beautiful," he said while observing my outfit.

I blushed and said, "How long have you been out here?"

"Well 30 minutes and then I realized that I didn't want to lose you Allie. I looked through my phone and remembered how much I liked you. I really do like you Allie, but where do you think you're going dressed like that?," he smirked.

I laughed and said, "I'm going clubbing and you can join if you want."

"You're going clubbing when we're supposed to be on a date? I'm not letting our first date back together be at a club Allie Castro," Jack said still smirking.

"Wait did you just say first date back together and did you just say my last name?," I said getting excited.

He laughed grabbing me. He was inches away from my face and whispered, "You bet your ass I did. My memory may suck, but it wouldn't take that long to remember you." He brushed his lips on mine but didn't kiss me.

"KISS ME ALREADY," I screamed.

He pulled away laughing and said, "I'm good."

"Jaaaaaaaccckkkkk," I whined. He pulled me close to him again and kissed me. I loved his kisses.

He pulled away again and said, "You're not going clubbing."

"I promised Dillon so come with us," I said grabbing his hand and going to my car.

We drove to Dillon's house. Jack was getting his memory back from looking at pictures. He only forgot everything the moment after he met me. That's crazy.

Dillon's POV

Allie was coming over. I was determined to get her by "comforting" her. I just really wanted to hook up with her.

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly answered it. "Hey babe," I said smirking. Jack was with Allie. What the fuck?

Allie started laughing and said, "Hey Dillon."

"Jack?," I asked confused.

Jack picked me up by my shirt and said, "What the fuck did just you call her?"

"Dude it was just in a friendly way," I defended.

He put me down and said, "Damn right it was."

I let them inside even though I didn't want Jack in my house after what he did. How was I supposed to hook up with Allie now?

Johnson's POV

I didn't really want to be with Allie, I was just pretending to because I felt bad for her. I know that sounds wrong, but it seems like the right thing to do.

I don't know why, but when Dillon called her babe it made me angry. I didn't even like her. But who the fuck does Dillon think he is? That pissed me off so much. Allie's mine. Don't call her any name that I should be using.

Allie sat there silently on my lap. "You okay princess?," I whispered.

She turned to me and said, "Just perfect." She gave me a kiss.

I didn't like what Allie was wearing, but didn't want to say anything that would offend her so I kept my mouth shut.

We got in the car and Dillon drove with me in front and Allie in the back with Alexis, Nate, Bianca, and Sammy.

When we got out I grabbed Allie pulling her super close to me. I know how many guys would try getting with her and I needed everyone to know she was mine.

We walked inside and Allie wanted to drink. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I did anyways which was a huge mistake.

When I came back Dillon was making out with her. Was he fucking serious? I walked over to them and punched Dillon in the face. He was laying on the ground and I just kept punching him.

Allie was screaming for me to stop, but I just couldn't. She picked me up and said, "Jack look at me." Her voice was so calm. I calmed down a bit.

"I'm sorry. I know you didn't kiss him. It was his fault and I couldn't help myself. I'm not leaving your side now," I said trying to catch my breath.

The whole rest of the night I made sure Allie wasn't out of my sight. She was by my side the entire time mainly because I was holding onto her. I let her get drunk, but I stayed sober to make sure no one touched her.

"Jack baby baby baayyyy beeee you need to let go of me I can't breathe," Allie said trying to get out of my grip.

I held her even tighter and said, "Babe you're drunk we're leaving."

"Jack I don't wanna go yet," Allie said sounding like a child.

I picked her up and whispered, "We're going to have fun at my place."

I called an uber and sat her on my lap. The whole drive she wouldn't stop talking. I wasn't annoyed, I just didn't know what she was talking about and I don't think she did either.

We got inside my house and she said she felt like she was going to throw up so I took her to the bathroom and held her hair back. She didn't throw up.

I got her to my room and just let her fall asleep in my arms. I didn't completely remember my past with Allie, but what I did know was that I wasn't crazy about her. That was the old me, now I just felt like hooking up. I didn't want this relationship, but I had to keep it up just to make her happy.