Chapter 12

Allie's POV

We got inside and described everything to my mom. She was really happy and I'm glad she liked Jack. I told my dad I was sorry for being late and he was ok with it, but he wanted to meet Jack. I decided to ask Jack about it so we could arrange plans.

A- Hey my dad wants to meet you, when do you want to do it?

J- I'm good anytime, let's do it after our plans tomorrow😘 I'll have you home around 6 and we can have dinner😏

A- Wow Johnson😂 But that sounds good, can't wait☺️

J- Goodnight Princess😍

I smiled and put my phone down. I let my dad know about the plans for tomorrow and he was ok with it. Bianca and I went upstairs.

We got ready for bed and then stayed up for 2 hours talking about today. I looked at the clock and it said 1:24 am. "Shit. We have to sleep!," I said to Bianca laughing.

She started laughing and said, "I was so caught up in everything, but yeah let's go to sleep, goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said and dozed off.

~The next morning~

I woke up to the sound of my dog scratching my door. I yelled for him to stop and he went away. I woke up and looked at the clock and it read 11:30 am.

"Wake up sleepyhead," I said throwing a pillow at Bianca. She groaned. "It's 11:30 girl! We have to get ready for our day with our boys," I said. That instantly woke her up.

She went to the guest bathroom to get ready and I went to mine. She had some of her clothes here that I borrowed before so that was a good thing.

I did the same makeup from yesterday except for my eyeshadow, I wore a light nude color. For my outfit, I wore a white lace halter top and dark blue jeans with white flip flops. I sprayed on some Victoria Secret perfume to top it off.

Bianca wore only mascara, she had nice clear skin so she didn't need foundation or powder. Her outfit was a short-sleeved red romper with red heels. She used the same perfume I did.

As we were done getting ready my phone buzzed and I got a text from Jack.

J- You ready?😉

A- Yeah, you and Cameron can come now.

J- Cameron and Bianca are going in a different car so tell Bianca to bring her stuff because he's going to take her home😏

A- Ok.

J- Can't wait to see your beautiful face again😘

I told Bianca the plan for today and hugged her as she left. Cameron got here earlier than Jack did and I was starting to get worried.

I heard a knock at my door and was so excited to see Jack. I opened the door and my heart sank. There was a cop at my door! "WHAT HAPPENED?" I screamed and I was about to start crying.

"Allie? Remember me? I'm your dads friend," He said laughing, "I'm here to watch the game."

I was so embarrassed. I let him in. I then saw a black car pull up and there he was.

"Jack," I screamed hugging him super tight, "My dad's friend came and he's a cop so I thought you died but you're right here and I'm so happy to see you." I didn't realize how fast I was talking.

"Woah slow down there," He said laughing. He then held my hands and put them on his chest. He stared at me and said, "If I died you would be the last person I would want to know, I would never want to hurt you and I know losing someone you love hurts and I'm not putting you through that, you need to promise me you would move on if that ever happened."

I looked at him and screamed, "Jack Edward Johnson if you think you're not going to tell me if you die you have another thing coming, you're the love of my life! I'm never moving on!" I was practically crying now.

"Shhhh," He said and pulled me into a tight hug. "Let's not talk about this anymore, nothing like that is going to happen, I promise." He pulled me back and smiled at me.

"It's just that I love you so much," I said staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I know you do, I love you too," He said and kissed me. I smiled.

He opened the car door for me and then sat down in the drivers seat. "What's the plan for today?," I asked acting like Bianca last night.

"I want to take you shopping and you can buy whatever you'd like, just promise me one thing," he said.

I looked at him and said, "Jack you don't have to do that, it's ok!"

"No I want to, I really do," He said smiling at the road.

I knew there was no pointing in arguing with him, "What's the catch?," I asked.

"You have to leave me speechless," He looked at me and winked and then back at the road.

He was so cute. Just hearing him say that gave me the chills.

We got to the mall and were ready to go shopping. I tried on thousands of outfits and he tried on some too. I couldn't find anything that would leave him speechless. He said most of my outfits were breathtaking and stunning, but that wasn't speechless.

We finally got to Bebe and I found a cute white long-sleeved lace dress. I went to go try it on and the second I came out I saw Jack tearing up.

"That's the one," He said trying not to cry. "You're wearing that tonight when I go meet your dad." I smiled and agreed. I gave him a kiss and got the clothes I came with and put them in a bag.

I asked the lady at the counter to just let me go out with the dress on and she was ok with it. After almost 5 hours at the mall it was almost 6:00.

We got in Jack's car and it was almost time for him to meet my dad. I was more nervous than he was.