Chapter 31

Shawn's POV

"That's a pretty name," I said smiling.

She asked me for my number so I gave her mine and she put hers into my phone. She seemed really cool.

I pulled out of the parking lot and went home. I couldn't stop thinking about Mariah and totally forgot about Allie. I texted Mariah.

S- Hey it's Shawn :) do you want to go out tonight?

M- Yeah totally! What time?

S- How's 7:30?

M- Perfect☺️

S- Like you😊 I'll see you then

I put down my phone and didn't even know what to do. I don't really go on dates so it was hard picking what to wear and where to take her. I decided to text Allie.

Allie's POV

Jack and I left Starbucks. We got in his car and it was quiet for most of the time.

"So what happened?," Jack asked me.

"Well I know Shawn likes me, but he's like a brother to me so I told him how I really felt," I said looking at my hands.

Jack looked over at me and then back at the road. "Something wrong?," he asked.

I yawned and said, "No I'm just tired."

"I can drop you home," he said pulling into my neighborhood.

He got out of the car and held open the door for me. "You can come inside if you want," I said smiling and then intertwined our fingers.

He came inside and we were sitting there until I got a text.

Shawn👫- Hey Allie I have a date tonight and really need help getting ready. Can you come over? If Jack's there you can bring him too.

"Shawn wants us to come over," I said looking up at Jack.

He kissed me and said, "Why? So he could do this?"

I laughed and pushed his arm and said, "No cutie, he has a date tonight so he needs help."

"Alright sounds cool," he said.

We both got into his car and drove to Shawn's house.

We got there and Jack rang the doorbell.

"Hey guys come in," Shawn said stepping aside to let us in.

We went to his room and started looking through his clothes. I picked out a grey shirt with a black leather jacket over it and black jeans with black shoes. Jack helped him with cologne and told him to take her to this fancy restaurant downtown.

I sat down on Shawn's bed while Jack was looking through Shawn's stuff to help him out. "So who's the girl?," I asked.

"Well I'm going to pick her up so when I'm ready I'll introduce everyone to her we can all go on a huge date," he said.

I looked at Jack and back at Shawn then nodded. I really wanted to know who she was because Shawn was like a brother to me and I needed to approve just like he does.

We were sitting in Shawn's room talking when we heard the doorbell ring.

"I thought you said you were picking her up," I asked while we were all walking downstairs.

"That's what I thought too," Shawn said laughing.

We opened the door and Taylor and Carter just walked in. "Hey guys," Taylor said.

"What's up," Jack said giving them both a bro hug.

Carter looked at his phone then back at us. "There's a party tonight, you guys want to come?," he asked.

I looked at Jack and said, "Yeah sure, but Shawn can't. He has a date." All the guys smirked and began screaming.

Shawn laughed then said, "No worries guys I'll be there. I'm going to bring her and introduce you guys."

We all nodded and went home to go get ready. I really wanted to know who Shawn's mystery girl was.