Fifty-Nine

{Aaliyah's POV}

Watching this beautiful man beside me, peacefully sleeping, I think about how lucky I really am and I do this often. I look at the clock and he has to be up soon to head to the facility so they can leave for London. I quietly get out of bed and do my morning routine.

I walk back to his side of the bed and grab his phone. He has a few text messages but of course, I ignore them and unlock it to turn his alarm off. I'll play the role of alarm clock this morning.

I slowly crawl on top of him and start to gently nibble on his neck, causing him to groan.

"Wake up." I whisper in his ear.

"I don't want to." He mumbles. "You gone start some shit you know you don't want to finish."

"Oh I'll finish it. Just in another way." I say as I begin to slowly grind on him.

"How?"

"Lay back and relax." I say before planting a kiss on his lips that he deepens. He runs his fingers through my hair. I start grinding on him again and let him harden all the way up.

I make my way down, kissing his chest and abs. I get to the waist band of his briefs and tug at them with my teeth. I'm sticking with this no sex thing, but I gotta give him a little something before he leaves.

I release him from his briefs. I tease the tip of it before taking it all in my mouth, earning a satisfying moan.

"Damn baby." He moans.

"You like that baby." I say coming up for air and our eyes meet.

"I love it. Keep going." I take him back in my mouth. "Just like that...fuuuuck. Let me see those beautiful eyes." He says moving my hair out of my face. I look up at him and our eyes meet again. "Fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum."

"Cum for me" I say stroking his hard member then I go back to work.

"I will. Keep goin." I had about 30 seconds to figure out if I wanted to take a shot to the face and go ahead and swallow it all.

"Oh fuck..." His breathing gets heavier. I feel his warmth released inside my mouth and waiting till he's completely done, I swallow all of it. He rests his head on the pillow and catches his breath.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a while now."

"Was that a good way to finish what I started?"

"Definitely." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good, I'm glad."

"Can I wake up like that more often, or was that just a one time thing?"

"We'll see. Get up so you can get ready and get to the facility on time." I try and get up, but he pulls me back down.

"I'm gonna miss you and the kids so much."

"We're gonna miss you so much more."

"Wish y'all were coming with me."

"I wish we were too. It'd be a nice little family vacation."

"You still can. I'll book y'all a flight for Thursday morning. Riley hasn't missed school in forever. Y'all fly in and we can spend time going sight seeing Friday after run throughs."

"But that mean Riley would be missing 3 days. Thursday, Friday and Monday."

"Tell her teacher a head of time and tell her that I got her on a pair of tickets to a game."

"You can't bribe her teacher, Colin."

"I can and I will...I want y'all there with me, okay."

"Fine...we'll come."

"Yesssss." He says attacking with my kisses.

"Babyyyy. Stop!!!"

"Tell me you love me." He starts tickling and I can't help but laugh.

"Stop!!"

"Tell me you love me first, and I'll stop."

"Okay....I love you." I struggle to say through my laughter.

"What was that."

"I LOVE YOU!" He stops.

"That's right." He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You love me?"

"Of course I do." I say. "I love you more than anything baby."

After all the lovey dovey stuff we get up get ready, get the kids up. I get them dressed, I make something quick for breakfast then we head out to drop Colin off.

"Daddy, how long are you gonna be gone?" Riley asks as we pull up to the facility.

"For about a week little bear."

"That's a long time." He pulls into a parking spot.

"I know baby girl but guess what?"

"What?"

"At the end of the week, y'all are gonna fly out to come see me."

"Really!!?"

"Yup...so it won't be that long."

"Okay." He gets out and open the door where Nate is.

"I'll see you later lil man. Papa loves you." He gives him a kiss then, goes around to Riley's side. "Alright little Miss Riley. You be good for mommy. Do what she says and I'll see you later on this week."

"Okay. I'm gonna miss you till I see you again."

"I'm gonna miss you more bear." He gives her a kiss and a long hug.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you more." I'm already standing outside waiting to give and get some love.

"Come here you fine hunk of man." I wrap my arms around his neck and we stand there and hold each other.

"Gonna miss you." He whispers.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But we'll see you Thursday."

"Yup. I'll get all your flight information sent to your email, so be on the look out." He says.

"Will do."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I give him a kiss. "Have a safe flight."

"I'll call you when I get to the hotel. Whenever that may be. I feel like jet lag is gonna hit me as soon as I step off the plane."

"It will. You just better not forget to call me before you crash."

"I won't. Hearing your voice is a necessity before going to bed."

I smile. "You better get going." He grabs his bags from the back and gives me one last kiss before walking off.