SasuNaru

If you do not like yaoi then do not read.
Thank you.

"Why won't you leave me alone, Naruto!?" Sasuke shouted. Naruto had found him with Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin.
"Because you are my friend! I want you to come back to the village, Sasuke!"
"Naruto, I am an avenger, I'm not coming back to the village."
"You are my friend, I want to help you!" Naruto was on the verge of tears.
"The only reason I want to be friends was so I could kill you and get the Mangekyo Sharingan. Naruto, leave you are out numbered."
Naruto returned to the village looking sad and gloomy. Everyone knew something was wrong when Naruto came back with a sad look on his face.
"Naruto, what's wrong?" Sakura asked him.
"I saw Sasuke....I tried to get him to come back to the village but he wouldn't." Naruto looked down at his feet.
"Where was he, Naruto? I need to see him!" Sakura grabbed Naruto's shoulder's causing him to look up at her.
"It doesn't matter, I'm going home." Naruto walked to his house and flopped down on his bed, he slowly drifted to sleep.
When Naruto woke up he saw a shadow leaning over him, he quickly sat up and scooted to the corner of his bed.
"Who are you?" Naruto said. Red eyes flashed in the dark, he immediately knew it was Sasuke.
"Sasuke, what are you doing here?"
"Naruto, I want you to leave the village with me." Sasuke said in a deadly tone.
"Why?"
"Because." Sasuke said crawling onto Naruto's bed.
"I like you."
"S-Sasuke, are you ok?" Naruto nervously asked, Sasuke just laughed.
"Of course I am." Sasuke got closer to Naruto and whispered in his ear.
"Are you coming or not?" Sasuke quickly kissed Naruto's cheek and got off of his bed.
"I will be back tomorrow night."