Suigetsu x Reader

This will have sexual themes in it. You have been warned!

Your P.O.V*

     "Oh __." A voice said seductively.
"I'll find you soon!" I clamped my hand over my mouth to quite down my breathing. Suigetsu and I were playing hide and seek. I know it seems childish but when Sasuke is busy we get bored. Karin is always up Sasuke's ass...and Jugo just seems to be Jugo.
      But for the love of the heavens Suigetsu takes this game so seriously. When he finds me he turns it into something Sexual.
"Found you!" a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I let out a little squeak as I heard a chuckle from behind me.
"I love to scare you." His hands started moving down the front of my pants.
"Suigetsu....stop." I put placed my hands over his so he couldn't continue.
"Aww c'mon, I think you want me to continue." He kissed the back of my neck slowly and tenderly, making the hair on my neck raise up.
"How about we continue this in my tent?" I could tell he was smirking.
"N-no." I stuttered and I looked down, embarrassed. He slowly moved his hips in a circular motion causing me to bite my lip from moaning.

"Suigetsu, __, that's enough."

To be continued??? Should the next part be a lemon?