Shino x Reader

"Hey Shino!" You called out as you ran to your bug loving teammate.
"I found a bug, do you know what kind it is? It's really cute." You said out of breath while held out the little orange bug with big eyes. Shino studied the bug before saying,
"(F/N), that's a Big Eyed Caterpillar. If you keep it, it might die." Through his glasses you could tell he was staring at you. Your heart sank a little when he told you it might die.
"Well then, Shino why don't you keep it?" You smiled and held the Caterpillar out for him to take.
"Let's set it free." He answered
"Alright!" You happily said. Shino started walking towards the village entrance and you quickly followed him.
*Time Skip bc I'm lazy*
"Shino where should we put it?" You looked around at the small bushes and trees.
"Let's put him here." Shino said pointing at a bush. You carefully placed him on a leaf and watches him crawl away.
"Him?" You asked Shino.
"Yes, the Caterpillar is a boy." He replied.
"He also told me he liked you...and that we would be a good match." He quietly said.
"A good....match?" You said unsure of the words you picked.
"Yes, a good match, which means....we should be together." He bluntly said.
"I always take a bug's advice and what it tells me seriously. So, (F/N), will you date me?" You blushed slightly, you didn't know Shino would ever date someone.
"Sure." He walked up you a bent down to see the Caterpillar crawl away, he quickly leaned over and kissed your cheek.
"I love you, (F/N)." He whispered in your ear.
"I love you too, Shino."