5th♀

5th♀

It was too bad the two boys that I saw in front of me were not Jeonghan at all. Maybe I don't remember what he exactly looked like or how he grew up into but I knew that the two of them weren't him. The both of them didn't look anything like him.

"Haneul hyung!" Chan called behind me, running up to me. "Why'd you take off like that?"

The two boys were looking at me funny but I just shook my head and walked away from behind the bleachers. Maybe it was wrong of me to have come into this school thinking I'd miraculously find a best friend of mine from when I was a young adolescent.

"What happened back there, hyung? You suddenly ran behind the bleachers. Did you recognize those boys or something?" Chan continued asking me, following me.

"Ani," I replied, throwing a hand into my pocket. I shouldn't give up yet. After all, it was only my first official day here in Hamji High. There were more things yet to discover.

♀~ ♀~ ♀

"How are doing so far in this school, Haneul?" asked Jun, who suddenly caught up with me in the crowded hallway.

"Why are you following me, Jun?" I asked in an uninterested tone. "You're a creep, you know that? I'm not a girl so stop hitting on me."

Great job, Ami. You just made yourself a lot more obvious. Who knows? The next thing you'll know is that they'll start inspecting my things. I swear, if my pads get revealed by one of them, I'll murder them to death. What? I'm still a girl. It's not like puberty won't stop.

"I never said you were a girl," he said, fixing his perfectly made hair. "Though I need to follow Mingyu out on double dates sometimes. Time to start looking for a girlfriend."

"How do you guys not have girlfriends?" I asked them. With the look of gods, I'm surprised they're not dating at all. "Wae? Are girls tired of your big ego, Wen Junhui?"

"Yah!" Jun said, pausing in the middle of the hallway. "It's just because some girls are boring and not my style."

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Your standards are raised too high, Junnie," I told him, waving a finger in front of his face. "This is why you don't have a girlfriend. You're too picky with girls."

"Yah, but I still look like an actor, you know?" Jun smiled a flawless smile and showed me his face but I just walked out on him. "Aish, Kim Haneul!"

"Wae? Don't follow me, you weirdo," I told him, shrugging offhis arm that held onto mine. When he pulled me around so I faced him,I asked, "Wae? Did you fall in love with me now? Did you get tired of girls? Did you turn gay?"

"Mwo—"

"I think he has, Haneul," Hoshi, who appeared out of no where, said, throwing an arm around Jun. "Be careful. He might show off his charms for you any time soon."

Jun shoved his elbow into Hoshi's guts, which made Hoshi stumble backwards in pain. "Shut up, you two. Have you forgotten that I'm older than the both of you?"

"Yeah, you're pretty old, hyung. You could even sign up for the retirement home soon," Hoshi continued on with the tease despite the pain he received from Jun. Doesn't that hurt?

"Yah, do you want me to beat you up, Kwon Soonyoung?" Jun asked him seriously, showing his fist in front of his face.

Hoshi muttered words I couldn't understand and then gave Jun a huge grin.

"Nice try on the Chinese, Hoshi. Those weren't even words," Jun told him, crossing his arms over his chest as he grinned back at Soonyoung. This was getting tiring. Better bail before they call out for me.