23rd♀

23rd♀

I pushed Jun away with all the little strength I had and screamed, "What do you think you're doing?! Michyeosseo?!"

Jun looked at me, my lipstick smudged a little on his lips as he smiled a crooked grin. "You're a good kisser, Ami. Thank you. It showed me I'm still straight."

"What the—" I stopped in my own words, realizing someone was watching us, not too far away. Jun also turned around, looking back at who was staring at us. "Wait, no—"

"Ami, where are you going?" Jun held me back just as I was about to run after them.

"Let me go!" I said, attempting to break free from his grip. "Jun, please! Let me go!"

"Why are you going after him?" Jun asked me, somehow sounding agitated. "Why do you care about that guy? How do you even know him in the first place?"

I finally broke free from Jun's grip and before he could hold me back again, I took off to find Seungkwan.

Seungkwan

Seungkwan knew Ami was chasing after him and he couldn't keep running anymore. He couldn't believe he saw Jun and Ami kissing... so passionately. He felt jealous. He felt mad. So many emotions rushed into him and yet, he felt just as hopeless as before.

Why am I like this? Why can't I be a man about my feelings? Jun's doing it so well and then there's me...

"Seungkwan! Where'd you go?" Seungkwan heard Ami call from behind and he immediately flinched in place.

Seungkwan hid behind a bush and waited until Ami left. Once she was gone and out of sight, Seungkwan quickly walked down a different path so that he and her wouldn't have an accidental meet.

What was he going to do? He and Ami basically shared the same room in school.

Risky. Very risky everyday.

Seungkwan can't control himself sometimes. He was a growing teenager, after all, which meant, he wanted to do a lot of things with Ami. Like holding hands, hugging each other and kissing.

Well, if they could even be a thing.

Silly Seungkwan. You know you'll never be anything near to that. Ha.

Ami/Haneul

Gosh, where did that boy run off to? He just disappeared and now I think I'm lost too. Lesson learned. Never run around looking for someone alone late at night without your phone with you.

This stupid dress. Where are the pockets on this thing? Now this is why I hated wearing a dress. They have no pockets for you to fit your phone in when you want to go around without a bag. I wanted to bring a backpack but Mom said it wouldn't go well with the dress.

Screw fashion and the way it made people criticize us. Tsk.

"Stupid engagement party. Stupid Mom. Stupid life!" I yelled into the skies, thinking it'd reply but that would just be seeing pigs fly. I kicked the stones on the ground angrily and in frustration.

"You're mad, too, huh?" a voice suddenly spoke, which made me jump forward, startled. "Scared you?"

I turned around and found Jeonghan leaning against the tree with his usual poker face. "Yoon Jeonghan."

Now I couldn't even differentiate between Haneul and Ami anymore. I didn't care if they acted the same at this very moment. I really resented everything and everyone tonight. Today has been nothing but a disaster after disaster.