6th♀

6th♀

"Oh, so you're my new roommate—"

"New roommate?" Seungkwan echoed back. He shoved his hands into his pockets and raised an eyebrow. "You're the new kid and my roommate?"

I stood up from sitting on the floor and squinted my eyes at him."Yeah, and? What's the problem? Shouldn't I be the one getting mad here? You're the one who didn't introduce or greeted me on the first day. Instead, I found the next morning, not my new roommate, but a can of coke which my new roommate left."

"Aren't you supposed to be in a club meeting or something?" Seungkwan then changed the subject.

"And you?" I asked him back. So far, he didn't seem like the type who'd get involve with mass murder or drugs.

"I'm about to head out. I can't join any clubs because I'm apparently "banned" from them," Seungkwan said, air quoting the word banned with his fingers. "Don't follow me. I don't want some new kid following me out."

"Where are you going?" I asked instead. He said not to follow him out. He never said I couldn't ask.

"Don't even ask."

Well, he could have said that earlier. "I'm Kim Haneul."

"Took you long enough to tell me your name," he remarked.

"Rude," I muttered, rolling my eyes at him. "If you're going out, shouldn't you go now? What are you still doing here?"

"I don't need your judgement," he spat back before turning his heel and walking away.

All I did was scoff and placed a hand on my hips. He's not a bad boy who does drugs and worse things, he's a boy who's just plain rude. So, he technically is sort of a bad boy.

As revenge, I went behind on a promise I never even made in the first place and followed him out. I made sure to stay hidden throughout the whole time I was following him and I wasn't spotted at all.

I was slightly confused on why Seungkwan walked into what looked like an orphanage house, though. Then everything became clear when a bunch of kids ran up to Seungkwan, looking happy to see him.

"Hyung! You came!" a little boy with glasses said, giving Seungkwan a huge hug.

"Oppa! Look! My tooth fell off!" a little girl with two braids that fell over her shoulders said, pointing at her teeth.

My heart felt warm watching kids continue to impress Seungkwan with news like they dancing, craft making, school activities and work. That was when a little girl pointed at me, asking Seungkwan, "Oppa, who's that?"

Seungkwan turned around and saw me, his eyes enlarged due to shock. I cleared my throat and nervously made my way next to Seungkwan. "Annyeong, nan Kim Haneul ibnida. I'm Seungkwan's... friend."

Seungkwan knowingly cleared his throat and then said, "Ja, kids, let's all head inside, okay?"

"What about this oppa?" the little girl with braids asked, pointing at me.

Seungkwan glanced at me again. With gritted teeth and a forced smile, he asked in a monotone, "Would you like to join us inside, Haneul-sshi?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I don't have anything better to do, so... sure."

Once all the kids ran inside the house excitedly, Seungkwan pulled onto my wrist, stopping me from walking inside. "What do you think you're doing? I told you not to follow me!"

"Is this where you disappear to at times?" I asked, looking at the house's interior. It wasn't very big but I guess it was an okay size for kids to stay in.