31st♀

31st♀

"Haneul, where are you going?" asked Jeonghan. Crap. He saw me walking towards the elevator after eleven of the boys ran out, making a fuss. 

If I told Jeonghan I was going to go along with them, they'd ask what relation I would have to follow them. After all, Seung Gi— I meant, Ethan, are only buddies here. Not brother-sister. "Some...where?"

"Where?" Seungkwan asked, noticing that I was nearing the elevator. "You're not going with them, are you? Wherever they're going."

To the hospital to visit a friend who got into an accident. And visiting my oppa who fell into a coma. I need to be there too, just in case he'd suddenly wake up. "No! I'm not going with them..."

Only because if I did, they would have stared at me like I was prey. It was best to only visit oppa when he's alone so it wouldn't seem odd. If love was something attainable, why hadn't I felt it over the past four years? Mom was busy entertaining Changmin and both Seung Gi and Jeonghan were dead gone. All I had with me was Monggu. 

Ah, I still haven't visited him. I wonder how that little pup is doing. He must be having fun with all his new doggy friends. 

"Come, come, Haneul. Food is this way," Seungkwan told me, holding me by the wrist as he pulled me to the food. He handed me a plate and said, "What are you going to eat?"

"I just want that... what's that supposed to be?" I asked, pointing at the very red-looking noodles. I titled my head, trying to name the dish but it didn't look like anything I've eaten before.

Seungkwan took a closer look before he backed away with an unreadable face expression. "I'm not sure..."

"It's called Mingyu's Love Noodles, in case you're wondering," Mingyu said, coming to our side. He pointed at the dish we were staring at and smiled his pearly smile which killed girls' heart. "I made it." 

Seungkwan took his chopsticks and poked the dish. "And you're sure it's edible?" 

"Yah!" Mingyu hit the side of Seungkwan's head. "Do I look like someone who's out to kill students here in Hamji High?"

"Students? A few. Teachers? Majority of them," Seungkwan simply replied before he took an adequate amount of the noodles. I mean, Mingyu's Love Noodles. "Looks promising enough."

Shrugging, I just took some of the noodles as well. I didn't feel like looking at other dishes at the moment. My mind was feeding on all the thoughts of Seung Gi. 

Jeonghan was standing behind me, silent as always, as he also grab Mingyu's Love Noodles. He just followed us silently—like a shadow. 

We took a seat with Mingyu joining us who, surprisingly, took a seat next to Jeonghan, looking over at him with curiosity. 

Jeonghan paused, his noodles hanging in air, close to his mouth and asked Mingyu, "What?"

"You have pretty hair," Mingyu blurted out with his killer smile. I thought it made him look like an adorable puppy and yet again, I was reminded of Monggu. I sure hope the little pup was doing okay. 

Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at Mingyu before he shrugged him off and continued eating his meal. Mingyu was about to touch his hair but Jeonghan slapped his hand away and gave him a glare. He said to him, "Don't touch me."

Mingyu wasn't intimidated by him. Instead, he was amused by Jeonghan's way of reacting. "Woah, Jeonghan hyung is funny."

Jeonghan held Mingyu firmly by the collar of his shirt and gave him a hard look. "Don't you dare—"