35th♀

35th♀

I visited Seung Gi oppa again. 

I couldn't stay away. I wanted to hold his hand. I wanted to hug him. I missed him everyday when I'm not with him, even he has no idea who I am behind this identity. It's okay. In the end, it's okay. Because as long as I was the one who remembered him, it's all okay. 

I sat down on the seat next to his bed, overlooking Seung Gi peaceful sleeping state. Sehun let me hear his singing voice once. Sehun was better than Chanyeol, who still suspects me. I looked at Seung Gi again and was reminded of his sweet, honey voice. 

"O—" I refrained myself for talking to him out loud. It was better if they were just thoughts in my head. So I just continued to look at him and imagined us having a conversation in my head. 

Oppa, please wake up soon. Oppa, please... please remember me, you, everything, I thought, closing my eyes as I bit my lower lip. 

I just hoped that I would be there when Seung Gi oppa wakes up from the coma. I want to be the first person he sees and hopefully remembers? All my wistful thinking just simply continues. 

I decided to just leave so I stood up and waved at Seung Gi, even if I knew he couldn't see it and wouldn't be able to respond to it. I left the hospital and then headed back to Hamji High. 

Though I wasn't able to head back because Jeonghan dragged me into a bus the next minute. 

"J-Jeonghan!" I said, surprised. "What are you doing here? Wait, were you waiting for me outside the hospital? How did you know I was there?"

"I heard from Chan you came to visit someone in the hospital. I didn't know who so I just decided to wait outside. You took really long, you know that?" Jeonghan told me, pushing me down onto the bus seat. 

Chan? Chan told Jeonghan I was here? I think I should give Chan a talk about what not to tell to people. Like my whereabouts because you'll never know, Chan might tell some kidnapper my location and the next minute, I'd find myself in an abandoned warehouse. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. It was such a surprise to just find Jeonghan suddenly here with me, on a bus as we venture somewhere.

"We're going somewhere," he simply answered before he turned to the other side to face the other end of the bus's window. 

I was the one sitting next to the window so I just stared out of it. 

"Do you want a drink? I have this," Jeonghan said, suddenly grabbing my attention as he held out a small yogurt drink in his palm. 

Examining it carefully, I noticed it was the same drink we used to drink when we were younger. Unsure whether to take it or not, I just took it anyway and pretended like this was nothing. I shouldn't give out any obvious hints. 

If I were to really leave the school, it would be best if I leave as Kim Haneul and not Kim Ami. No one—not even Yoon Jeonghan—should find out about my true identity. If he wanted to hear about it, he should hear it from Kim Ami, years later, hopefully. 

Jeonghan pulled the drink away from his mouth and smiled at the little carton. "This drink really reminds me of her."

I nearly choked as I shakily asked, "Who's her?"

"Kim Ami." Jeonghan smiled once again before he continued drinking. "I've mentioned her before, didn't I? I think you know who she is."

"Your best friend," I said in a whisper, playing around with my fingers. If only he knew his best friend was sitting right next to him. "So why have you 'kidnapped' me, Yoon Jeonghan? It must be important."