1-The Beginning

Blaine's POV:
    I'm Blaine Anderson, I am 17 years old (or should I say turning?) and I'm a junior in high school. I live in Lima, Ohio and it sucks, I can't wait to get outta here and head to New York! I am on the football team, and in the glee club here, and we're called the New Directions.
It is August 15th, at exactly 11:45pm. Only 15 more minutes until I figure out my soulmate. Ever since 9th grade I knew I was gay, my mom excepted me, but my dad was another story. He disowned me and left my mother and I, we haven't seen or heard from him since two years ago, when I came out.
The only other people I came out to was the glee club. I have seen what is happening to that Kurt kid, the whole school knows he is gay, now the jocks harass him everyday.
Kurt has always been the quiet/shy kid, actually now that I think about it, I've never even heard him speak.
He is in 5 out of 8 of my classes. He is always in the front of me, usually one or two seats ahead of me. I have always noticed his perfectly styled chestnut brown hair, I just wanna run my fingers through- wait! What am I thinking? I don't even know a single thing about him! Only his name and his perfect eyes, complexion, his rosy cheeks on his perfect skin- okay I need to stop this! I guy like him would never like me.
Could he?

Kurt's POV
I'm Kurt Hummel, I am that one kid who everyone just ignores and no one cares about. My mom died when I was 8 and I have been living alone with my dad ever since. But last year he got remarried to Carol Hudson who is now my stepmom, and she brought along her son Finn Hudson, who is now my stepbrother.
I had a small crush on him a year ago in my sophomore year. My now best friend Rachel Berry figured out and told him, and then other kids overheard in the hallways, next thing I knew I was being bullied everyday since then.
But 3 months ago (exactly on May 27th) I got my soulmate's name on my wrist. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Blaine Anderson, my soulmate was the hot straight football player who is also in glee club, Blaine Devon Anderson, liking me? As if!
I was in glee club for a while, but since everyone found out I was gay, being in glee club only made it worse, so I quit. Mercedes Jones was also my best friend. She along with Rachel and the rest of glee club, accepted me for who I am. But it was too hard.
    Everyday is on constant repeat, Karofsky and Azimio are the heads of the jocks who hurt and bully me. I get shoved into lockers, shushies thrown at me, I quickly learned to not wear white to school. Actually a few times- 6 to be exact, I have been thrown to the ground and have had the wind knocked right out of me. I always can remember all the hurtful words, kicks, punches, screams, and even stabs from those jocks.
    It always happens after school, I won't tell my dad, I don't need him worried. People would watch the beat me up. But no one really cares. I could kill myself tomorrow and no one would notice, I haven't talked to anyone in glee club in at least 2 months, not even Mercedes and Rachel. They'll look at me, I will smile or wave to them, or even say hi! But they just ignore it. They wouldn't miss me, no one will, I am not really sure about my dad though.
    I have stopped talking completely too. Even if I wanted to rejoin glee club, my voice probably wouldn't be good enough, after not talking at all for a while, my voice is probably complete and utter crap. Hopefully life will get better- wait, no it won't, maybe I should just kill myself...