Authors note

Ok this isn't a chapter, but an authors note. Guess what happened?! I don't even know how! But the last chapter, you know the wedding one, and Santana and Cooper.

Well, it got deleted! I didn't delete it, I'm thinking that maybe Wattpad was bugging out for me.

This has happens before, one of my stories actually got deleted too. It was called After Glee, you should get the gist just by reading the title.

Long story short, I am going to rewrite the chapter that got deleted, I am also currently writing down this story in my special writing journal. So if My Soulmate gets deleted, I can rewrite it.

I am writing chapter 8 where Blaine accuses Kurt of cheating. I look back now and think to myself, "dang, what was going on in my head when I was writing this?!".

Again thanks for all of your reads, comments, votes, it helps a lot, writing is one of guilty pleasures. But also...

Warning:
I am going to change the chapter that got deleted a little bit. Like Santana's baby daddy, I kinda didn't like it, so I am going with my original idea. Saying that, only one person should know who that is because I literally tell her little sneak peeks of my story sometimes.

But she won't give me any on her story, but it's worth it, I love the twists and turns. *cough* Caitlin_palfreyman *cough*.

Also for the future, if I don't write and update that much, I do have school, my grades suck right now, but it is the start of a new quarter.

Also at my school, we have stupid AR books, you read a book and take a test on it to get points, that gives you a good grade. I am reading The Land of Stories, by the most amazing person ever! Go read it...

Thanks again for your patience, I will try to get it up soon.