11-Hello New York!

Rachel's POV:
    Today is the day! I got into NYADA, so did Kurt and Blaine. The other day Kurt and I met up, and made up, we decided that Blaine, Kurt, and I are going to move into a small apartment together. Luckily I found the perfect shoebox apartment in Bushwick!

    Kurt talked to Blaine about all 3 of us moving in together, he agreed! I already had the apartment decorated, don't worry I asked Kurt too.

Blaine's POV:
    Today Kurt, Rachel, and I are going to New York, Rachel already got an apartment. College starts in 2 months so is 3 can do anything in New York for now!

    I went over to Kurt's house and knocked on the door. His dad answered it, "come in! You here to see Kurt?" He asked. "Yes" I answered as I walked into the living room. "He is upstairs, I assume you know where" he said, "yeah, thank you" I said to him. I walked upstairs and saw his door was cracked open about 4 inches. I walked in and said "Kurt?". Then I got pounced on.

Kurt's POV:
    I was packing for New York, then I heard a knock at the door, I opened my door approximately 4 inches and eavesdropped on the conversation. I listened and it was Blaine, so I decided to play a prank on him. So I ran behind the door and waited, I soon heard footsteps and felt the door open a little bit.

    "Kurt?" I heard Blaine say. I then pounced on top of him and we both landed on my bed. "Oh my god! You scared the hell out of me!" He said. "It was funny though" I replied. "I hate you" he said sarcastically, "but you love me!" I said back and have him a kiss.

    Then right at that moment, my dad decided to walk in. "What was th-" he got cut off by him just staring at us. I then got up and so did Blaine, by the look on my dad's face, it looked as if something was happening that he walked in on. "Dad we weren't doing anything, I just tackled him to the bed" I said because whatever my dad was about to say, would've been really embarrassing.

    "I'm just gonna go" my dad said as he walked out of my room. "Oh my god!" I said as I fell back onto my bed. "At least something wasn't really happening" Blaine commented. "Let's just finish packing!" I said.

After packing:
    Blaine was done packing a long time ago, he just came to help me, while stealing a few kisses along the way. We are officially ready for New York!

At the airport: (Blaine's POV)
    Now Kurt and I are waiting at the airport for Rachel. "Hey klaine!" Rachel yelled as she ran up to us hugged us. "What is klaine?" I asked her, "Kurt plus Blaine equals klaine! It just simple math" Rachel said. "She ships it" Kurt whispered in my ear, that sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh stop it!" I said back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You guys are just too cute" Rachel commented. "Last call for the New York flight for gate 27!" The person behind the desk said. "Let's go!" I said as we all boarded the plane.
Is 3 somehow got seats right next to each other, Kurt in the middle though, thank god! "Ready for New York?" I asked him, "yeah cause you get to be there with me" he said back then we kissed for a good 30 seconds until we needed air.

But we did get interrupted too. The person in front of us looked at us over the seat and said "you two are cute and all, but get a room!" Then we realized it was, "Santana!" I said and apparently she was going to New York too! On the plane we basically slept, ate, talked, and kissed, only me and Kurt though.

Kurt's POV:
After a long, long, LONG, time! The plane finally landed and the 4 of us got off. Santana had an apartment right next to ours and she got into NYU. Life is just great!

Once Rachel, Blaine, and I got to our new apartment, we got settled in. To separate our bedrooms Rachel had blankets put up. Rachel then commented on them, "okay I know you two have your own bedroom now, but while I'm here, please don't do anything, these blankets aren't sound proof!" She said in a serious tone. "Rachel, we won't, at least not with you in the house" I said. "Eww I don't need images!" She yelled and ran into her bedroom.

"That was only to scare her away" he said to me. "Okay, let's go get settled in" I said as we went into our new bedroom, in our new apartment, in New York.

A/N:
Okay the video in the beginning was Empire State of Mind, but Glee version in season 2 episode 1 "audition". I do not own it or anything of or about glee.