2-Is it Him?

Blaine's POV:
11:55
Only 5 more minutes until I find out my soulmate, the one I'm supposed to be with forever, and love with all my heart. I promised Sam and the glee club I would tell them the next day when I found out.
11:57
3 more minutes, as the time gets closer I get more and more scared but more and more excited.
11:58
2 more minutes, I honestly have been hoping it was Kurt, I know we don't even know each other but I do really like him, I like him enough to admit I have a crush on him.
11:59
One more minute
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4
Three more seconds...
3, 2, 1!
I look down at my right wrist and see letter forming in different orders. First an e, the a k, followed by 2 m's and a u and a t.
Could it be Kurt?
I take my eyes off daydreaming for at least 20 seconds. Then I look down at the finished name on my wrist. It was, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel...

Kurt's POV:
    As soon as I turned 17 and figured out my soulmate, I made sure I would know when Blaine's birthday was, so I would know she he knows.
    Just thinking about it, hot football guy in glee club, and the invisible, non-talking, depressed idiot, fall in love and spend eternity together? Seems highly unlikely.
    Even if we both know we're soulmates, Blaine could never love me, I cut myself everyday. I have so many wounds on my arms/wrists. He could never love me...
Blaine's POV:
The next day at school was hard, I didn't want any one to hurt him even more, so I wore long sleeves to cover the permanent tattoo of Kurt's name on my wrist. I told glee club I would tell them, I just needed time to process what was on my wrist.
They all understood, everyone was paired up with their soulmates, Santana and Britney, Rachel and Finn, Puck and Quinn, even Artie and Tina.
Then after school I decided to stay after 10 extra minutes to finish a test I was doing. As I walked out of the classroom and down a deserted hallway, I was mortified my the frightening sight.
Kurt's POV:
*Ring*
As I walked out of my last class, I noticed Blaine, he always had his perfect gelled back hair. He probably had beautiful curls, why would you hide them?
I the walked to my locker and smiled as I opened it, pictures of all my friends from glee club, then my smile turned into a frown. I was reminded that they all left me and chose to ignore me. Even Finn! And we are brothers for gods sake!
I got all my stuff, and about 10 minutes after the bell rang I walked down a deserted hallway.
"Hey f*g!" A big male voice boomed towards me. It was Karofsky, he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "I thought we told you to stop spreading your fairy dust around!" Azimio said to me.
Then all I felt for the next few minutes was punches to my face and stomach. I was laying on the ground covered in blood. That is when I heard a man's voice.

Third person POV:
"Stop hurting him or I'll hurt you!" Blaine yelled at the 5 jocks surrounding Kurt. Blaine walked up to one of them and shoved him to the side and pulled Kurt away from the rest. "Leave now! Or else!" He shouted at them. Blaine sounded determined and worried at the same time.
"Are you okay Kurt?" Blaine asked the young bruised up boy. Kurt shook his head and began to sob quietly. "Come on Kurt, I'll take you back to my place and help you get cleaned up" Blaine said while helping Kurt up off the ground. Kurt nodded and Blaine took the taller boy to his car and drove off to his house.
A/N:
I really hope this story is good, it is my first but possibly good? If anyone at all is reading this, maybe some feedback would be helpful? Even if I get no reads or anything. I'll continue because I think this story is good so far, so thx...