8-Its not what you think! Literally!

Kurt's POV:
Blaine and I were having a good cuddle night, then after I went to the bathroom, I came back and Blaine was on my phone. "Uh, what are you doing on my phone?" I asked Blaine. "I'm not snooping, your phone just got a text and it popped up on your lock screen. Are you cheating on me?" Blaine asked me, I am not cheating on him!

"The text says 'I am sorry for the way I've been acting towards you, and I saw you at the store and your outfit was cute', what does that mean?!" Blaine shouted at me while throwing my phone on the couch, why would he think I'm cheating on him? I need to see who sent that.
    So I grabbed my phone from the couch where Blaine threw it, and looked at the number. I deleted all my contacts because no one would talk to me anyways. The only contacts I have now are Santana's, Blaine's, and family member's.

    I look at the number and instantly realize who it was. It was- then Blaine interrupted my thoughts. "I thought we were soulmates! I loved you!" He yelled at me so loud, I bet Canada could hear him! "Loved? I still love you, and Blaine, this is literally not what you think!" I said back to him. "Oh I'm sure! Who is he? Actually never mind, I don't want to know!" Blaine said to me with tears in his eyes.

    "Blaine, are you breaking up with me? I'm not cheating on you, just listen to me and you'll understand all of this, is you will just let me explain!" I replied back to him with big tears in my eyes.
    "Honestly I don't know if we're breaking up, just, I-I'm just gonna go, and don't talk to me!" He yelled back to me. Blaine then gathered his stuff and left with no other words said.

Three days later: (still Kurt's POV)
    Blaine hasn't answered my texts or calls for 3 days! I don't want him to break up with me! I'm not cheating on him! The text was actually from- my thoughts were interrupted again by a knock at my bedroom door.
    "Hey Kurt" my stepmom Carol said to me as she walked in. I haven't been out of my room ever since Blaine left me. I haven't eaten or anything, I only got out of my navy blue and red striped sheets to go to the bathroom. My room is kinda like a master bedroom, it has a bathroom and a huge closet. My bathroom is full of my hair products and moisturizing products too.

    My room has light blue walls with darker blue stripes. I have a 3 boards in my room too, one is full of Broadway things and pictures of Patti Lupone. The second one is full of pictures of Blaine and I. But the third is pictures of Finn and I. Finn is my stepbrother that is deceased. He was only 19. Maybe I can find a way to talk to him?

    I luckily know just the way, I just need to talk to that person that Blaine thinks I'm cheating on him with.
    Maybe she can help...

A/N:
Okay so who do you think the number is? And how will Kurt talk to his dead brother? I honestly teared up a little at that part R.I.P. Cory/Finn love you! Stay tuned for the next chapter, stuff is getting tense!!!!