39- Epilogue

3rd person POV:
Beep beep beep

"Pulse is weak!" Shouted one doctor as she tries to wheel the gurney Blaine laid into the OR.

Blaine was unconscious but he could still think. Everything was white. There was no sound. No...nothing.

"Blaine, baby," a voice in the distance whispered.

Blaine whipped around and saw the live of his life standing there, seeming real enough to touch.

"Kurt? What's going on?"
"Blaine your health, you had a heart attack, you're not healthy at all. Baby. You're dying."
"What do you mean I'm dying?"
"I mean you're not living anymore you're slowly withering away from the real world. You're with me now honey,"

Blaine couldn't believe what he was hearing. What about Rachel and Carson? Brittany and Santana? Sydney?

Tracy?

"What about Tracy? She won't have her dads around. How will she register that both her dads are dead when she gets home?" He asked tearing up.

Kurt pulled his husband into a hug and cried into his shoulder. "We can't go back, there's no use, I'm so sorry Blaine. But at least we have each other."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt Hummel-Anderson time of death: 9:38am

Blaine Hummel-Anderson time of death: 9:57am

Tracy came home and heard of the news. She went to go live with Carson, Rachel, and Sydney. It would be the hardest thing she would have ever gone through.

Rachel cried into her fiancé's shoulder after hearing about her best friends death. She lost one of her true loves but found another and had a child. But then the wonderful Klaine went away.

Carson was there for Rachel when she cried. He tried to stay strong. He really did. But a week later, he fell apart. Just burst out crying on their bed, it was his twin brother and his brother-in-law. Rachel held him while he cried.

Brittany burst into tears. Hearing that her friends from high school were now gone broke her heart. She had her true love to help her through it but it would definitely be hard for them.

Santana cried during Finn's death. But now Kurt and Blaine? She trapped herself in her bedroom until Brittany came home and comforted her sobbing love. Santana could act as tough as she wanted and everyone would stay away knowing she could break you apart just by looking at you. But this broke down her shell into the soft part of her heart.

The rest of the new directions found out and bawled.

Burt Hummel cried along with Carol.

A couple months later was the funeral. It was pretty and Kurt Hummel approved as they would all like to say. The caskets were right next to each other and so were they when they were buried. Flowers surrounded the two headstones. The funeral was filled with the singing voices of the new directions, past and present. Kurt and Blaine's headstones were buried right next to Kurt's mothers. They all believed that maybe they were in a better place now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurt and Blaine held hands as they walked together to somewhere. They didn't know where but they had each other.

"So a heart attack huh?" Blaine looked into his eyes.

"Yep," Kurt looked back into his soulmates eyes.

"So I guess I actually physically, couldn't live without you." Blaine smiled through his tears.

Kurt smiled and kissed him chastely and passionately.

A soulmate, it's like a best friend, but more. And that's exactly what Kurt and Blaine are.

They were soulmates, but so, so much more.....

A/N:
And that's the end! I know it's really sad. But I really loved writing this! I loved this and I'm writing another story at the moment. It's about two girls who become internet friends and they end up falling in love. It's not glee related but I'm excited to be writing that too! Bya turtles🐢🐢🐢
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈