Chapter 1

CAUTION: Read "A Minecraft Story" before reading this book.

DO NOT ask for a character in this book. You won't get one.

~~~

Steve's Point of View

Steve sat on the roof of his house, looking out over the hills. This used to be Ruby's house, before Mojang attacked. Once the war was over, Steve insisted that his new house be built where Ruby's house had been.

The sun was rising still. It was morning, and the air was crisp. Fall was just beginning.

Lots of people had joined the Resistance after Notch died. They were basically the army of Minecraftia now. They still called themselves the Resistance, even though they had nothing to resist.

Steve heard the trapdoor opening behind him. He turned around.

Jay climbed onto the roof. Steve's best friend, Jay wore his usual plain white T-shirt and jeans. He looked at Steve with his dark eyes.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Steve replied. He had been thinking about Ruby again. Although he didn't know too much about her, since he didn't get his memories back. He didn't want them back.

"Alright. Alice wanted me to get you. She said she needed help fixing her roof. It broke or something," Jay said.

Steve stood up. "Okay. What--"

He was interrupted by a private jet landing in the open fields behind them. Jean stepped out of it and walked briskly to the Town Hall.

"Wonder what she wants this time?" Jay wondered aloud.

***

Jean's Point of View

Jean stepped out of her private jet onto the grass of Creektown. She inhaled the fresh air and walked towards the Town Hall.

As she walked, she saw lots of people walking around, doing everyday activities. Creektown sure had grown in a year.

The people who saw Jean waved or nodded in her direction. Jean was respected now. After all, she was was the leader of Minecraftia. And she wasn't evil, like Notch had been.

One person didn't wave or nod at Jean. He just watched her. She remembered his name was Pete. He didn't seem to like her for some reason.

Jean shook it off and walked into the Town Hall. She saw a familiar face. At the far end of the Town Hall sat Manga, Lourd's replacement. Next to him stood Kirai, a member of Resistance Team B.

During the year after the fall of Mojang, The Resistance had divided into four teams to make missions easier.

The members of Team A were: Nomis, Steve, Katherine, Brayden, Shaina, Techno, Drew, and Cyril. Nomis was the leader of the team.

Team B consisted of: Jay, Kirai, Hero, Diamond, K.G, Excalibur, Mimi, and Fire Fall. Jay was the leader of the team.

The members of Team C were: Tommy, Alice, Crystal, Trevon, Secret, Claire, Pixel, and Blue. Tommy was the leader of the team.