Chapter 38

Secret's Point of View (Geekmaster1001)

Secret had decided to swing the plane back around to pick up whoever came out of the maze next. It was Brayden and Hero. They climbed aboard, and Blue flew the plane back to Creektown.

There were now 12 of them aboard Jean's private jet: Secret, Blue, Crystal, Tre, Claire, Pixel, Techno, K.G, Cyril, Shaina, Hero, and Brayden.

That left 9 people still in the maze: Steve, Jay, Kirai, Zaryn, Kat, Hayden, Diamond, Mimi, and Drew.

Anyway, Blue was flying the plane back to Creektown. Secret was in the copilot seat, and everyone else was in the sitting area.

Blue said he would drop them off at Creektown, then fly back for the others. He said he could go alone; he didn't really need a copilot.

That was fine with Secret, because they needed to talk to Jean.

It was night time now. Monsters roamed the earth below them.

When they reached Creektown almost an hour later, Blue let them all out, and Brayden and Techno took the Shark down from it. Then, Blue flew back the way they came.

Cyril immediately took Shaina to the infirmary. Tre had the unconscious K.G in his arms, and took him there as well. Hero followed them, limping for some reason.

Brayden helped Techno drag the Shark over to his house. That left Secret, Crystal, Claire, and Pixel to go talk to Jean.

There had been a battle here, Secret could tell. He hoped Tommy and Alice had taken care of it.

The four of them barged into the Town Hall, where Jean was, as always. Did she ever sleep?

"You're back! Where are they? What happened?" she asked.

Brayden entered the Town Hall to tell the story of what happened down below.

It took him a few minutes to tell everything that had happened. Secret had already heard all of it when they were in the clearing, except for the last part.

Apparently, the third test had been a parkour challenge. The blocks had eventually started crumbling away while people were still going across it.

Steve had almost saved Fire Fall, but he couldn't in time. Fire fell down into the abyss, and was presumed to be dead.

Then, Brayden and Hero had left the maze.

When he was done explaining, Jean was silent for awhile. Finally, she spoke.

"Do we know how many tests there are going to be?"

Brayden shook his head. "Herobrine never told us how many. But if two can leave every time, then there can't be more than five more."

"I guess we're just going to have to wait it out," Jean said. "In the meantime, Nomis and Team D are searching for the Legend Crystals. If they get all three, Herobrine won't be able to create his doomsday device."

"That still doesn't solve our problem of killing him," Secret replied.

"Or saving Manga," Claire added.