Chapter 75

Narrator's Point of View

Sector 30

"What if that broadcast didn't work? What if nobody saw it?" Crystal asked.

"Then they better find other ways to kill the giants," Claire answered.

"Theoretically, if they had enough firepower, they could just blow up the giant," Seto said, who was casually lying on the giant's head with them. "But that's unlikely. Stabbing its eyes is the best way to go."

"Well, they won't know to stab the eyes unless they saw our broadcast, which we don't even know worked," Crystal pointed out.

"Yo, I just saw these two girls on TV," said Mitch, who had just climbed up to the head. "They said to stab the eyes. I think we should do that."

"Mitch, we've been trying to do that the whole time," Seto replied with a sigh.

"What? Biggums!" Mitch yelled below him. Hysterical laughter was heard from Jerome.

"He told me to tell you that," Mitch murmured. "Well anyway, we should--"

The giant suddenly shuddered, causing Mitch to fall off the head, and the girls and Seto to slide towards the edge.

They tried to grab hold of something, but there was nothing. Claire, Crystal, and Seto fell off the head.

As Claire was falling, she threw her iron dagger.

It hit the giant in the last remaining white eye.

The Zombie roared, and started to tip over backwards.

So they killed the giant, that was good. But the girls were still falling from a hundred block height.

Crystal was screaming. Claire closed her eyes, ready to die for the Resistance.

But then, something caught her in midair. Claire opened her eyes to see Crystal still screaming, and Captain Sparklez with his arms around the two girls, swinging from a grappling hook.

Crystal stopped screaming when she realized they were alive.

Sparklez landed on the ground and let go of the girls. He then walked away without another word.

The giant hit the ground face-up, causing a massive boom and the ground to ripple a little.

"Well. We saved Sector 30," Claire said.

"And we informed the Resistance of the giants' weakness," Crystal added.

"Let's just hope everyone saw it," Claire murmured.

"Come on. If they did see it, we need to meet up with the rest of the Resistance in Mojang Park," Crystal said.

***

Sector 31

"Ight, I don't think stabbing its foot is doing anything," K.G said after the hundredth time stabbing the giant Zombie's foot.