Chapter 48

Btw I forgot to say this last chapter, but that was some Captain America Civil War like stuff up there

(Cuz like Kirai and Jay fighting Steve was like Bucky and Cap fighting Stark)

Also I'm not gonna do author's notes at the beginning of every chapter cuz ew

Also also, here's an overhead view of what the volcano (generally) looks like:

(It's sideways) I forgot to get Rebel to draw it so I did that in like 2 minutes

(It's sideways) I forgot to get Rebel to draw it so I did that in like 2 minutes. Gg

Anyway, this chapter should be gr8 too. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nomis's Point of View

"What is wrong with you three?!" Nomis scolded. "You know fighting is not going to solve anything!"

She was standing on the two block wide bridge between the two stone platforms of the volcano. Steve, Jay, and Kirai stood in front of her, frozen.

The potion that Madge had given her was a freezing potion. They would be stuck like that for ten minutes.

Long enough for Nomis to yell at them.

"Can't you guys see Herobrine is using his powers to make you hate each other? If he wasn't, you wouldn't be trying to kill each other!" Nomis shouted.

After they had picked up Mimi, Kat, Hayden, and Diamond, Nomis had decided to go ahead of the rest of the group.

She drank the extra teleportation potion she had, which brought her to the volcano. Nomis then splashed a potion of invisibility on herself just in case, and entered the volcano.

"Herobrine has a doomsday device sitting right over there, and you guys are acting like children and fighting!" Nomis yelled.

She had entered the volcano to see Steve, Jay, and Kirai fighting. Jay and Kirai were pretty much beating Steve up.

Nomis had to help. She ran over and managed to splash the freezing potion in just the right place so they were all stuck.

And now she was yelling at them.

"Herobrine could be on his way here right now. We need to destroy this thing before he gets here and kills all of us!" Nomis exclaimed. She stormed across the bridge to the enchanting table-looking thing.

"Idiots," she muttered to herself as she stomped across the bridge. It was a good thing she went ahead of the rest of the Resistance, because if she hadn't, Steve would have probably been killed.