Chapter 52

Tre's Point of View (unknownprotecter129)

Tre flipped his two diamond daggers casually in his hands. He and the rest of Team C were in the armory, collecting their weapons.

Crystal picked up her enchanted iron sword and sheathed it. Claire polished her iron dagger.

Secret had his belt of potions. He made sure he had enough in stock. Pixel already had his bow and arrows on his back.

"Why do we have to go with Steve?" Tre whined, half-joking.

"Teams A and B are traumatized from the maze, and Team D just travelled all over the Sectors looking for the Legend Crystals. We've barely done anything," Secret scolded him.

Tre put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay."

Steve walked in. "You guys ready to go?"

The five of them nodded. "Yes," Pixel said.

"Okay. Since the iron golem destroyed the Shark and Jean's jet, we're walking. But it's just next door, so we should be fine," Steve explained.

"Got it," Claire replied.

"Let's go," Steve said.

The six of them exited the armory and Creektown.

***

Jay's Point of View

Jay, Kirai, and Zaryn were walking through Sector 28, which was a savanna. There were acacia trees and tall grass everywhere.

All three of them were silent as they walked. There wasn't much to talk about.

Jay kept having flashbacks to the day his parents were killed. Every time, the executioner looked more and more like Steve.

But he knew that wasn't possible. Steve was the same age as him.

Right?

***

Nomis's Point of View

Nomis inspected the robot iron golem's body in the alleyway. She kept expecting it to get back up and attack, but it didn't. Its head was almost completely severed from its neck, so it was definitely no longer functional.

Nomis wondered what the big L on the iron golem's chest meant. Light crossed her mind, but Light worked for Herobrine, and Herobrine could just possess an already living iron golem. Nomis figured it wasn't Light, but it was still a possibility.

She thought of everyone else she knew. None of their names started with an L, except for Lourd and Louis. But Lourd was dead, and Louis was just a kid.

The bounty hunters also crossed her mind, but as far as she knew, none of their names started with an L.

Nomis sighed. She figured maybe somebody could figure out who it belonged to by the machinery inside it, but she didn't want to touch anything in case she broke it. She thought maybe Techno would be able to figure it out, but he was busy fixing the Shark yet again.

"I believe you have some potions to make," a voice said from behind Nomis. She jumped, startled, and turned around.

Pete stood there with his arms crossed, leaning against the side of the house. He had been killed by Herobrine back at Mojang Offices along with Nomis.