Chapter 47

For the record, the first part of this chapter is not what I've been all excited about. The second part is, though.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nomis's Point of View

The sun had just set. Nomis walked over to the armory. She fought with her fists and didn't like armor, so she didn't need anything. However, she had her belt of potions just in case something went wrong.

The 17 able Resistance army members each went into the armory, collected their weapons, and proceeded to the Shark.

Techno and Brayden were the first to walk in. Brayden picked up his stone axe and pouch of throwing knives. Techno scooped up his TNT grenades and picked up his redstone pistol, swinging it around on his finger.

They passed Nomis on the way out, headed for the Shark. Nomis watched Techno suspiciously, knowing what he had done, but Techno didn't seem fazed.

Cyril and Shine walked into the armory next. Shine's stab wound from the redstone test looked completely healed.

Shine got her splash potions and emerald daggers, and Cyril picked up her bow and arrows. They both gave Nomis a quick hug before going to the Shark.

K.G and Tre walked in next. They already had their weapons--Tre with his diamond daggers, K.G with his obsidian sword--but they picked up some iron armor. They then left, playfully shoving each other as they headed towards the Shark.

Pete, Grand, and Chick walked in next. They were the three that had been with Nomis while searching for the Legend Crystals.

"You dragged us halfway around the Sectors, and now you're gonna take us to a volcano where Herobrine is gonna be?" Pete asked Nomis as he played with his bow. Nomis noticed he didn't have the pistol anymore.

"We need all the help we can get out there," Nomis replied. "Sorry. Once we're done here, you can take a break."

"Promise?" Chick asked, a knowing smile on her face. She was polishing her gold dagger, and still had Dan's bow in her sheath.

Nomis hesitated. "No promises."

"Great," Grand scoffed. He was holding his diamond hoe casually.

The three of them walked to the Shark.

Hero and Matster walked in next. Matster had his arm around Hero, but Hero looked very uncomfortable.

They broke apart to get their weapons. Matster picked up his bow, and Hero got her iron sword. Matster tried to put his arm around her again, but Hero quickly left the armory. Matster sighed and followed her.

Pixel and Secret walked in next. Pixel always kept his bow and arrows with him. He said it was because if he put them down he would probably lose it, since he was blind. Secret had his own potion belt ready. They grabbed some armor and walked to the Shark.

Crystal and Claire entered next. Nomis heard they had fought a bunch of bounty hunters here earlier today. Crystal grabbed her iron sword, and Claire grabbed her iron dagger. The two of them left the Town Hall, snatching a glance at Nomis as they did so.

NinjaX and Blue walked in last. X had been with Nomis for the first Legend Crystal at Mojang Park, but had to leave because Yuri had shot him in the leg. He grabbed his iron daggers, then opened a chest. He took an entire stack of TNT from it, and flint and steel.