Chapter 70

Sector 1

Jay's Point of View

Jay tried to help Kirai get to her feet, but she punched him in the face and stood up. Jay wasn't expecting that, and fell to the ground.

Kirai whipped out her diamond sword and started walking towards Jay. Jay thought he saw a glint of red in her eyes.

He started to crab walk backwards as she stepped towards him. "Kirai," Jay said. "What are you doing?"

Kirai didn't answer. She swung her sword, and Jay launched himself backwards, out of the sword's arc. He stood up and took out his diamond axe.

Jay gasped as he saw Herobrine grow huge behind Mojang Offices.

"Goodbye, Mojang," Herobrine boomed as he stepped on a section of the building.

Jay gaped. Giant Herobrine made him completely forget about Kirai.

Until she almost sliced his head off.

He didn't remember she was trying to kill him until the sword was inches from his neck. He managed to duck just in time, but thought he felt a few of his short hairs get sliced off the top of his head.

"Kirai! It's me! Jay!" Jay shouted as he backed up.

Kirai didn't answer. She just flipped her (now short) hair out of her face and swung her sword again.

Jay blocked it with his diamond axe this time. She immediately retracted her sword and tried to hit him in a different spot. Jay blocked it again.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Louis running towards Mojang Offices.

The building that giant Herobrine was currently destroying.

Jay tried to run past Kirai, but she shoved him back and almost stabbed him in the face. Jay dodged the jab and tried to maneuver around her. But she was too quick.

Louis entered the front doors of Mojang Offices. Jay had no idea what the kid was doing, but if someone didn't get in there to save him, he was going to die.

"Kirai! Remember that kid you were just comforting?!" Jay asked as he blocked more of the girl's attacks. "He just ran into that building! That giant is destroying that building!"

Kirai didn't respond. She just kept swinging her diamond sword at Jay. He easily blocked each blow.

"We! Need! To! Save! Louis!" Jay shouted each word every time his axe and her sword collided.

Kirai still didn't answer. Jay didn't know what Zaryn did to her, but it made him loathe the wizard even more than he already did.

Speaking of Zaryn, where was he? Jay hadn't seen him since he cast the spell on Kirai. It was like he just disappeared. Which was entirely possible, since he had magical powers.

Jay blocked another of Kirai's swings. He was starting to get tired, but it didn't look like she was.

"Kirai! I love you!" Jay exclaimed.

Kirai didn't even pause. She kept trying to kill Jay.

I'm never getting my girlfriend back, Jay thought bitterly as he dodged another of Kirai's swings.

***

Sector 30

Claire's Point of View (CremePuffs101)