Chapter 3

Jay's Point of View

"Alright, listen up!" Jay shouted to teams B and D. "It's training time! Go get your weapons and come with me!"

Jay had called everyone who wasn't going on the mission to the center of Creektown. He had to train them.

"Yes, sir," Grand said sarcastically. He went to get his weapons.

Jay sighed. Kirai smirked and walked up to him. "You know they never listen to you during training."

"I can't understand why," Jay said, exasperated. "I'm the most serious person I know."

"Sure you are," Kirai replied, hugging Jay close. 

Scullscan walked by. He noticed everyone getting their weapons. "Oh, we're training?"

"Yep," Jay answered.

"Hey Sharky! Come on, we're training!" Scullscan shouted in the other direction.

Enderspi poked his head out of a house. "Kay!" he shouted back.

"Come on," Kirai said. "Let's go to the training arena."

Jay nodded and let Kirai lead him to it.

***

The training area was a large, open field, with various training equipment around. There were punching bags, dumbbells, targets, and more. They even had combat robots that Techno and Excalibur developed together. The combat robots would fight with you in any kind of PVP situation. There was also a small parkour course in the training area.

Jay and Kirai stood in the middle of the training area. The other fourteen Resistance members were spread out around the field.

"Alright, you know the deal!" Jay shouted. "Train wherever you want for thirty minutes!"

The Resistance members went to the various different items around the area.

"Remember, you have to go walk around and give pointers," Kirai pointed out.

"Do I have to?" Jay whined.

"Yes. You're the combat instructor of the Resistance, remember?" Kirai asked.

Jay sighed. "Fine," he grumbled, and he walked over to the nearest person.

The person was Diamond. He was whacking at a punching bag with his diamond sword named 'Undead's Fear'.

"Nice form. Try spacing your feet apart more, though," Jay commented after watching him for a minute.

"Last time you told me to put my feet closer together," Diamond replied.

"I did?" Jay asked.

Diamond nodded.

Jay started muttering under his breath. Then, he said: "Well. Don't listen to what I said before. Space your feet more."

Diamond obeyed, and continued whacking at the punching bag.

Jay nodded and walked to the next person. It was K.G, the fourteen year old.

He was sparring with a combat robot. K.G used his obsidian sword against the robot's enchanted wooden one. K.G was very quick, and the robot was slow. He parried its attacks easily, and stabbed it in the button that turns it off.

"Nice," Jay said. "You're very fast, but that takes away from your power. Those hits worked on the robot, but against someone with iron armor, that would do nothing. Try to put more power into it."