Chapter 23

For those of you who did not read the last chapter because Wattpad was being dumb and didn't put out the notification for it, make sure you read that chapter before reading this one. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue's Point of View (xXBlue-BloodXx)

Blue was practicing his aim at the archery range with his blaster. It was a very powerful blaster, almost as powerful as Techno's redstone cannon.

Blue hit the target yet again, blackening it even more than it already was. He then reloaded his blaster.

Nearby, Chick was practicing with her bow. She was hitting very close to the bullseye every time.

Matster was also at the archery range, shooting at a different target. He cursed under his breath whenever he missed the bullseye.

Blue shot with his blaster again, hitting the target and smashing it to pieces. Chick looked over at him and laughed. Blue wasn't sure why she was laughing, but he didn't say anything.

Suddenly, he heard an unmistakable noise over by the entrance to Creektown. Chick and Matster heard it too, lowering their bows in horror.

Blue strapped his blaster to his back and sprinted towards the entrance to Creektown. He sensed Chick and Matster following close behind.

Blue stopped near the watchtower when he saw it.

The Wither.

"Where did that come from?!" Chick asked in horror.

"It's gotta be Herobrine's doing," Matster replied.

The Wither was still about twenty blocks from Creektown, but it was flying towards them. Blue could see a helicopter flying towards them as well, but farther away, like it was keeping its distance from the Wither.

"What do we do?" Audrey asked, who had appeared when Blue wasn't looking.

The Creektown alarm answered her. Secret and Tre were up on the watchtower, Blue recalled, so they must've pulled it.

The three-headed beast was nearing the entrance to Creektown now. All three of its heads glowered menacingly.

"We fight it," Blue said, taking aim on the approaching Wither with his blaster.

Chick and Matster did the same with their bows, and Audrey just got out her diamond sword, since she didn't use bows.

The Wither was five blocks from the town, and shot its first projectile. As soon as it did, Blue, Chick, and Matster shot their arrows and blaster bolt.

The projectile hit the side of the watchtower, not damaging anything badly. One of the arrows hit the Wither's tail, and Blue's blaster bolt hit the middle head. The other arrow missed.

The Wither turned to the four of them and shot a projectile. "Scatter!" Blue yelled. The four of them scrambled in different directions, avoiding the projectile's blaster.

Blue ran towards his house, which happened to be nearby. He sensed the Wither flying down near the entrance to the watchtower, where Blue and the others had been before. It shot another projectile, but not aimed at Blue. It must've been aiming for one of the other three.

Blue dove into his house and smashed his window with his blaster. He would fix it later. Blue took aim on the Wither once again, but this time from inside his house.