Chapter 32

Peter's Point of View (akshat12345)

Peter opened his eyes. It was morning in Creektown.

He had been in shock from the arrow explosion earlier, but he was fine late last night, and Hal let him go back to his house to sleep.

Pete stretched and got out of bed. He walked over to the door and opened it.

People were already walking around busily. It was seven in the morning.

Claire walked by Pete's house, and noticed him standing in the doorway. "Jean wants everyone in the Town Hall for a meeting," she said.

Pete nodded, inwardly cringing at the mention of Jean. He hated her. She had killed his family by releasing the Ender Dragon.

Well, technically, Notch released the Ender Dragon, but since Notch was dead, Pete had to hate someone. So, he hated Jean.

Nevertheless, Pete walked towards the Town Hall. He noticed the infirmary, which was completely empty. Everyone was okay now.

Pete entered the Town Hall and sat down in the back row. It looked like everyone else was already in there, although he didn't see Scullscan.

"Thank you all for coming," Jean said. "We have an important matter to discuss. Steve and the search team have not returned from their mission. They were supposed to return last night."

The crowd murmured in dissent. Where could Steve and the others be? How hard was it to search outside of the Sectors?

Had Herobrine gotten to them?

"We need to--" Jean continued, but was suddenly interrupted by a person appearing out of thin air right in front of her.

Nomis.

Nomis looked around in confusion, seeing everyone sitting, staring at her. She didn't notice Jean, who she had accidentally pushed backwards.

"Well, since you're all here," Nomis said. "We have an important matter to discuss. This is the Legend Compass." She held up a glowing compass. "It leads to the three Legend Crystals. If we can find the Crystals before Herobrine does, then we can stop his evil plan of destroying the world."

The crowd murmured in dissent again. Herobrine was gonna destroy the world? Well, that didn't surprise Pete. But what did these 'Legend Crystals' have to do with it?

"Excuse me, Nomis," Jean said. "But we have something more important at hand."

Nomis turned around in surprise. "Oh, hey Jean," she said. "What do you mean, more important? And where's Steve?"

"That's the thing," Jean replied. "Steve and Teams A and B went out to search outside of the Sectors two days ago. They were supposed to return last night, but haven't been seen since."

Pete couldn't see Nomis's facial expression, since she was facing the other direction. But he assumed she looked worried.

"Well, we better go find them," Nomis said. "But...we need to find the Legend Crystals as well..."

"How bout Team C goes to find the others, and Team D goes with you to find the Legend Crystals?" Chick suggested from the crowd.

There were murmurs of agreement from the crowd.

Nomis looked at Jean, who nodded. "Probably a good idea."

"Wait, what are the Legend Crystals?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah, and what do they have to do with Herobrine?" Grand added.

"Let's just say that if all three Crystals are put together, the world could be destroyed," Nomis answered.