Chapter 46

Mimi's Point of View (Mi_shroom)

Mimi walked through the maze in the dark, alone.

She still wasn't over seeing her mooshroom family slaughtered once again.

Yes, Mimi was raised by mooshrooms. After her parents died when she was very young, mooshrooms took her in.

It hadn't seemed weird at the time. Mimi lived with the mooshrooms, and loved them like they were her family. Because they were.

It wasn't until she went to a village out of curiosity one day that she realized she wasn't normal. Mimi saw a family, laughing and spending time with one another, and wondered why the mooshrooms weren't like that.

She had returned to the mushroom biome where she lived that day, ready to have a talk with her family. But when she got there, all that was left was a single red mushroom.

Mimi had wandered around on her own for a few months when she came upon the Resistance. They took her in, and she grew used to being around people again.

And then, just recently, Herobrine made her hallucinate seeing her mooshroom family. She saw them being slaughtered by somebody she couldn't see.

Mimi had thought she was over her mooshroom family. But Herobrine just brought back terrible memories.

She couldn't function very well for awhile, and had to be led around by Kat.

But now, she was alone.

Surprisingly, Mimi wasn't freaking out. Being alone helped her conscious mentally, since she didn't have to keep in her emotions.

She cried for awhile as she walked, then went to angrily stomping, and now was just quietly fuming.

Suddenly, she heard a loud, wet splurge sound.

She turned around to see a giant Slime, hopping towards her.

Mimi cried out and brandished the diamond pickaxe she used as a weapon.

But she didn't want to hurt it. Living with mobs for most of her life gave her respect for them. She tried to avoid killing monsters when she could.

Mimi spun around and ran away.

She lost the Slime after a couple of tunnel twists and turns. Mimi went back to walking normally.

She was walking down what seemed like the hundredth tunnel when she heard shouting.

At first, Mimi was going to go in the other direction. But then, she realized one of her friends could be hurt.

Reluctantly, she walked towards the noise.

Mimi turned a corner, and there, pacing back and forth, was Kat.

She had her hands tangled in her hair, and was shouting as she walked back and forth.

"I can't do this! I can't! I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't!"

Mimi watched her for a few seconds, mouth agape. Kat had usually been the cool one of the group, never letting her emotions overcome her. She had even started to lead the team in the maze before they were all separated.

Yet here she was, freaking out. Mimi had expected that from herself, but not from Kat.

"I can't!"

Mimi stepped forward and put a hand on Kat's shoulder.

Kat shrieked and jumped forward, then whirled around and started chopping the air randomly with karate strikes.