Chapter 39

Matster's Point of View (AwesomenessX10000000)

The sun was rising. Nomis, Chick, Pete, Grand, Matster, and Audrey were walking back to Creektown. Well, Matster and Grand were carrying Audrey, since she was unconscious. But the rest of them walked.

They were currently climbing up the mountain that Creektown was on. Matster was exhausted. He hadn't slept in a few days, and walking all over the Sectors was tiring.

Nomis had one Legend Crystal in each hand. Matster assumed that after they dropped Audrey off in the infirmary and after they talked to Jean, they would set off to find the third Crystal. Yay.

Chick still had Dan's bow in her hands. She had been staring at it for the entire walk back, when she wasn't shooting monsters with it. She must really like that thing.

Pete was walking casually, twirling the pistol he had stolen from a police officer around his fingers.

Grand and Matster were carrying Audrey. Matster was on her injured side, and his arm was covered in her blood. Dan had sliced her hip open. Matster was sure Hal could fix it up, though. Grand was walking while carrying Audrey's other side, emotionless.

They finally arrived back in Creektown.
It was around 8 in the morning, and the village was already bustling with activity.

They walked into Creektown. Matster and Grand carried Audrey to the infirmary. On the way, Matster saw Crystal and Claire outside, talking.

Wait, Crystal and Claire? That meant the search team was back.

They walked past Techno's house and saw him out back, working on the Shark with his power tools. The Shark looked damaged.

Techno had been with Steve's group, which meant that they were back too. Or, at least some of them were.

They arrived at the infirmary and carried Audrey inside. They immediately took her to the last empty bed in there.

"What happened to her?" Hal asked.

"DanTDM sliced her hip with his diamond sword," Matster replied.

"Ah, I see. Thank you. I will take care of her," Hal said.

Grand left the infirmary, and Matster started to leave, but he looked at everyone else on the beds.

NinjaX was still on the first one, but he looked much better now. His leg was recovering nicely from when Yuri had shot it with his magma pistol.

Shaina was on the second bed, a bandage around her stomach. She had been with Steve. K.G was in the bed next to her, unconscious, with a ton of scrapes on his body. He, too, had been with Steve.

Then Matster realized who was in the bed next to K.G.

Hero.

"Hero!" Matster exclaimed. He ran over to her side and knelt by her bed. She had left with Steve as well, and now had a bandage around her leg. She had been asleep, but Matster woke her up. He felt bad at first, but had to know what happened to her.

"Hi, Matster," Hero smiled weakly.

"What happened?" Matster asked.