Chapter 35

Crystal's Point of View (StepsInTheMoonlight)

Crystal, Tre, Claire, Blue, Secret, and Pixel were in Jean's private jet, flying to outside of the Sectors, where they had last seen the search team.

Blue was flying the plane, because he apparently knew how. Secret was acting as the copilot.

Crystal, Claire, Tre, and Pixel sat in the only other room in the plane, besides the cockpit and the bathroom. It was a living room-like area, with plush couches and fancy tables.

Crystal and Claire were sitting on one couch, and Tre and Pixel were sitting on the one across the table from them. Everyone was silent, considering the possibilities of what happened to the search team.

They could all be dead. Or maybe they were taken prisoner by Herobrine, like Manga was.

Whatever the case, Crystal was sure it wasn't good.

"Do you see that?" came a voice. Crystal turned to the cockpit. Secret had spoken, and was pointing to something out the windshield.

"Yeah. Should we go towards it?" Blue asked.

"Could be a trap," Secret answered.

"What is it?" Tre called.

Secret walked into the doorway between the cockpit and the living room. "There's a really tall dirt pillar only a few hundred blocks from the edge of the Sectors. Think we should go towards it?"

"It could be the search team," Pixel spoke up.

"Or Herobrine trying to trap us," Claire replied.

"We're getting closer. Am I going there or not?" Blue said from the cockpit.

Secret looked unsure.

"I think we should go check it out," Crystal said. "But let's be cautious."

Secret looked at her, then nodded. "Yeah, Blue. Fly us to the pillar."

Crystal bit her lip in anticipation as they flew. She watched the dirt pillar grow closer, wondering if it was a trap from Herobrine.

"Wait...there are people down there!" Secret exclaimed.

***

A few minutes later, Blue had landed the plane, and the six of them were running out of it.

Techno, K.G, Shaina, and Cyril were near the dirt pillar. They were in a clearing in a forest, and nearby was a severely damaged Shark.

"Where is everyone?" Secret asked.

"What happened to the Shark?" Blue inquired.

"Why is K.G unconscious?" Claire wondered.

"What's with the dirt pillar?" Tre questioned.

"And what happened to you, Shine?!" Crystal asked, seeing the bloody bandage around her midsection.

Cyril looked between Shaina and Techno. Shine sat down next to a tree, her face pale. Techno just shrugged, and K.G was still unconscious.