Chapter 77

Outside the Sectors

Herobrine's Point of View

Herobrine landed on the ground outside of his lair, coming down hard. He stumbled and almost fell.

He tried to open the hidden staircase with a wave of his hand, but it didn't work. Herobrine sighed and walked over to the tree and pressed the button. The staircase opened up. He walked down the stairs of his lair.

Zaryn is a traitor and a coward, he thought to himself as he limped down the stairs. The wizard had injured him badly.

Herobrine walked to his throne, stumbling a few times. He took his glowing sword out, but accidentally dropped it.

Herobrine immediately felt all power leave his body. He couldn't do anything.

He was a normal person.

Herobrine bent down and picked the sword back up. He felt his strength and power starting to return.

I should have never invited Zaryn to my team, he thought.

Using what little strength he had left, Herobrine hovered a few inches off the ground. Slowly, he started to regain energy.

Slowly.

***

Sector 1

Kirai's Point of View (the_iron_dragon)

Kirai remembered everything.

She remembered Jay. Mojang. The Resistance. The Battle of Mojang. Her parents. Before the Battle of Mojang.

And Herobrine.

She shot up, out of Jay's arms. "Where did Herobrine go?"

Jay shrugged. He was staring at her, dumbfounded.

"We have to kill him! He just destroyed almost all of Mojang Offices!" Kirai exclaimed.

"H...how did you get your memories back?" Jay asked. "Did my kiss do it?"

"Ha. No," Kirai laughed. "Something hit me from behind, and I felt all warm inside. And then I remembered everything. It was like magic."

Jay's eyes widened. "Zaryn."

"But why did he return my memories if he took them in the first place?" Kirai asked.

Jay shrugged. "I don't know, but it doesn't make me forgive him. He killed Manga."

"Well, we don't have to worry about him now. Where are Steve and Louis and Nomis?"

"Nomis teleported away, I dunno where. Steve ran after Louis into Mojang Offices."

"Do you think they're still alive?"

"Let's go find out," Jay said solemnly.

The two of them walked into the ruins of the building. There was only one section still standing, at the far end. The sun was starting to set in the distance.