General Hux - Chapter Three. EDIT

(Again I've written this on my phone and i'm not amazing at words or corrections so bear with me).

As Kylo turned a corner another, an unfamiliar person appeared. However, you felt sudden guilt through Kylo.

"General Hux" Kylo muttered "Whatever brings you this far down?".

You stared at Kylo's unbreakable expression and not knowing whether this general was friend or foe.

"Kylo, why is this prisoner free and been given permission to travel around with you?" General Hux gave an questionable expression of power.

"General, it seems that you think I should be given permission from YOU to do as I please?" His voice plastered with disgust. You couldn't quite put your finger on it but you knew they didn't get on and being in the middle of their argument is how to say awkward?

You decided to speak up "Uhm?" You raised your hand like a little child in school.

Without hesitation General Hux spat back "I do not care what you have to say" you instantly crawled back into your shell. You didn't know what you did wrong but you feared him, not as much as when Kylo gets angry but he still gives off an imense surge of power, you began to clench the fabric underneath your hands again.

Kylo noticed "General it seems you have misunderstood my movements" Kylo brought up his helmet again placing it over his face and sealing it again closing off any emotion.

"And what exactly am I misunderstanding, Kylo?" The general smirked thinking he had the upper hand.

"I'm taking her to the Supreme Leader Snoke". You didn't know who this was or who they were but a shiver instantly flew down your spine, almost as if someone had dropped an ice cube down your back, you didn't know why but you didn't want to go.

"Oh? And why is that?" Hux, now extremely intrigued "What does this child have that seems so important to General Snoke?" Hux began to cross his arms so full of himself.

"This girl, knows more than she's letting on" Kylo spoke instantly though out hesitation "And General Snoke can help us with that".

Hux blinked "more than she knows? Just torture her? Use the force instead of giving her a tour of the ship?" Hux pointed into your direction.

Kylo's shoulders dropped an inch also as if he's releasing the power that he's had to build up to talk to Hux. "Hux, do you think I would be taking her to General Snoke, if I hadn't tried already?" A hint of extreme anger imulated around Kylo.

You began to shiver, you weren't afraid as you were earlier but you were so god damn tired, watching these two fight, being tortured (apparently you had even though you don't remember it?) And then beginning dragged around a ship, all you wanted to do now was sleep but you knew it wasn't going to happened but the shivering continued.

Noticing this Kylo turned into your eye line and noticed your eyes fluttering, your body sluggish trying to keep itself up.

"General, it seems we need to have this conversation another time. General Snoke already knows that I am bringing the girl to him, so either way it is happening".

Without warning your head dropped bumping to Kylo's helmet, the sound that emulated from the connection made a "tink" sound. Kylo didn't seem to be bothered by the sudden collision however General Hux spat out a fit of laughter.

Out the corner of your eye before darkness came and the episodes of dreams played. General Hux who at first seemed crazily scary now looked no more than a overgrown teenager, laughing.

You smiled at his expression, he's the first person you've seen since you came to this weird place who has actually laughed or smiled.

(I Know I know, I've read so many other Kylo Ren fanfiction and everyone has made General Hux an arsehole I think he's just misunderstood. He's an arse don't get me wrong but he could he be SO much more. Hux isn't going to be the bad guy here, he's going to be (what he is in the film to Kylo as a rival, someone who wants to out beat him but he'll do it using his own power and worth) not to spit him).

Also I'm not happy with this chapter so hopefully more inspiring stuff will happen!