Understanding the Galaxy - Chapter 17. EDIT

Hours had flown by as both you and Medousa enjoyed yourselves by diving into the worlds of books.

You had never known such a heartful tale like that of 'Anakin Skywalker'. Nevertheless, you continued to read about the history of his life.

'Anakin Skywalker was a force sensitive male who served the Galactic Republic as a Jedi Knight, but later become known as a Sith Lord, Darth Vader. Believed to have been conceived by The Force, he was born to Shmi Skywalker into a life of slavery on a world known as Tatooine. At a young age, Skywalker was discovered by the Jedi Order, who freed Anakin from slavery and brought the boy into their community; hailing Skywalker as the One of prophecy, destined to defeat the Sith and bring balance to the Force.

In the years leading up to the devastating, galaxy-wide conflict known as the Clone Wars, Anakin was apprenticed to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Following the events of the Battle of Geonosis, -- the opening salvo which sparked the Clone War -- Skywalker secretly married his childhood love, Senator Padmé Amidala. As the war progressed, Skywalker saw very little of Amidala, prizing the moments the two were able to share with one another. Early in the course of the war, the Jedi High Council assigned Anakin a Padawan of his own, Ahsoka Tano; a gifted student who, much to Skywalker's chagrin, eventually left the Order.

Towards the end of the war, Skywalker was blessed with the news of pending fatherhood, when Amidala announced she was carrying their first child. But this joy turned to an overwhelming sorrow, as Skywalker became plagued with visions of his wife's demise in childbirth. Anakin's desire to protect the ones he loved would drive him to the dark side of the Force. In a misguided attempt at saving the life of his wife and unborn child, Anakin betrayed the Jedi, pledging himself to the teachings of his former confidant and friend, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (secretly the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious), who ended the war, destroyed the Jedi Order, and declared himself Galactic Emperor.

Skywalker turned against his former master, Kenobi, and his wife, Amidala, when the two refused to join him. He caused the latter's death and duelled the former on Mustafar. Kenobi, during the occasion, dismembered and left him for death. Forced to live in a life-supporting Armor afterwards, he continued to serve Sidious as his apprentice and enforcer, putting down rebellions with his master and Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin. He also trained the Inquisitorius to hunt down any remaining Jedi and retrieve any new-born Force-sensitives per his master's will.

You starred at the book in amazement that Anakin Skywalker not only broke the Code of the Jedi's in which they are supposed to live by, he also, married a Senator. However, you were still confused at how Kylo was related to him? 'I'll carry on with the information and hopefully I'll be able to find out' you thought.

'Almost two decades after his turn to the dark side, the various rebel groups who opposed the Empire's tyranny had united to form the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and destroyed the Death Star, the superweapon meant to cement the Emperor's rule over the galaxy. As the sole survivor of the Empire's greatest defeat, Vader was blamed and found himself pitted against several potential replacements vying to become the Emperor's new apprentice. In the meantime, he uncovered that the Force-sensitive pilot who destroyed the Death Star was his son, Luke, whom Amidala had given birth to before she passed away and Obi-Wan had hidden on the one planet he would never return to, Tatooine.'

'Luke!' You screamed within your own mind. So that means, that Kylo is related somehow to Anakin Skywalker Aka badass Darth Vader? 'Holy, mothergodamn Crap' you thought to yourself. Which means Kylo is a through and through Force Sensitive! Being the grandson of Darth Vader and the Nephew of Luke Skywalker, Anakin's son... His powers with the force are probably majorly strong.