Arrival - Chapter 23. EDIT

A loud crash continued with the ship bracing itself. You could feel the ships landing legs had been remotely controlled out, obviously the ship you had been kidnapped upon had landed.

But where?

"Rey, we're here. Go get your stuff, me and Fin will carry the girl out. Go let the leader know".

Feet began to shuffle about, the one thing you didn't realise was they had a robot on the ship... you couldn't make out what kind, but it was definitely a robot.

"Oh, you're awake?" Being rudely nudged out of your own brain you stared up at the familiar voice. Your eyes widen as you met the eyes of the stranger you met when you were captured by Kylo, the stranger who had been captured as well.

"Remember me?" He crouched down in front of your face, you nodded slightly. He removed the cloth from your mouth. "Nice to meet you again, Miss. Sorry it's not in a nice way but hey it happened. My names Poe, yours?" He Questioned.

You sighed feeling slightly less constricted than before "My names ____. Now can you give me a good enough reason as to why you've kidnapped me and brought me here. POE" Venom dripped from his name as you spoke it.

Obviously, it got through to him that you were royally pissed.

"Now, now Princess! Believe me you were the last person I would have thought of being on this ship but apparently you're quite popular with the bad guys so Fin kind of took you away from them? don't blame the guy you know him being a storm trooper an all" He muttered before turning into Fin's eyesight.

"Had to go and tell her didn't you, bro?" Fin sighed, turning into your view.

Instantly you knew who he was.

Your blood boiled "you're the traitor!!!" You pushed yourself ever so slightly toward towards them both.

Fin sounded offended "traitor? I wasn't the one who killed innocent people, children, women or even the elderly. How could you be together with them knowing what they do?" He questioned.

You chuckled "I've known worse people" you spat.

Poe stood up sighing "alright you two, enough. We need to go see the commander; you'll love her __ she's just the type of people you'd enjoy talking too".