The Cloak of Darkness - Chapter 42. EDIT

As the stormtroopers loaded you off from the ship onto the Star Destroyer, Hux and Kylo agreed that returning to Snoke's ship would be a bad idea, why you say? It was your first mission, and you ended up being stabbed and at this moment in time you were bleeding out...

You hadn't lost enough to pass out completely, but it was coming close enough to it.

"Where's the medics?" Shouted Hux, you could hear in his voice that he was panicking.

Which in turn made you chuckle, sending more pain up the side of your body. Kylo felt the jolt and looked down, a sigh was heard from his lips, the only thing you could think of that would make Kylo sigh was that you hadn't passed out on him or died?

You could hear footsteps in the distance getting closer and closer to you all. A familiar voice ringed out.

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into this time?!" A howling shriek erupted the corridor, you chuckled under your breath and looked up, your face plastered with trying to cope with the pain. "It's been a while" you gasped.

Medousa was standing in front of all three of you, armed crossed with a seriously pissed off facial expression. "The only times I ACTUALLY get to see you is when you've beaten yourself half to death!" she pointed directly at you and then glared at Hux and Kylo.

"Come on, you two!" She shouted again, you felt a sudden jolt go through both Kylo and Hux. Obviously, Medousa had made a name for herself while you'd been away. "If you two idiots just stand there all day, she'll die of blood loss, move it!" She now pointed into the direction to her left; the doors slid open to the all too familiar room you'd spent months in previously.

You rolled your eyes "Great..." you huffed "The Infirmary, oh how I love this place" you muttered in a monotone voice.

Medousa spun herself around and grabbed your face, puffing your cheeks, and she gripped harder "Well if someone didn't get themselves into so much trouble and get themselves injured every time you wouldn't be here, now would you?" She smiled, but you could see and feel the deadly vibes she was emitting.

Hux had quickly and quietly disappeared without a trace, did Medousa really scare him that much?

Kylo began to move to your side as you were placed upon the bed for examination and then into surgery but before he could get to your side Medousa stepped in "Kylo, I know but you need to leave without getting the proper examination of her injuries and the best possible action to stop the blood loss and stitch her up, you'll only get in the way" She muttered, being considerate of his feelings.

"We'll let you and General Hux know of her process and the outcome of surgery, but for now, please leave the room". She moved her arm towards the door and stood her ground.

Your vision was becoming hazy because of the medication the other nurses had given you, but you could just make out Kylo's face, pain. You knew you'd caused him pain again, but this was for the best course for the Order. Yes, Hux could easily be replaced but how well would that work out for Snoke and Kylo in the end?

You mustered all the energy you could before the darkness could take you "Go, Kylo".

You smiled through the mask at him "I won't leave you... I promised you remember?".

And with that darkness came, no light, no sound.