Snoke, Kylo and Hux -Chapter 35. EDIT

This is what happens when I use google

You locked eyes with the person standing a few feet away from you. You knew them like the back of your hand, as well as the thumping of your heart.

"Kylo?" You muttered. A surprised expression across your face. before you were able to say something else until you saw Kylo's expression. He looked through as if you were a ghost, something from his past that he had forgotten.

Gulping back your emotions, you knew why he was angry. You'd left him without a word, without a warning, not even a note. He turned back to face Snoke and your heart sunk, this was to be expected but it still hurt.

However, you weren't the same person you use to be. Before you'd break down and cry, you'd scream and progress how much of an arse Kylo was being but not anymore. You sighed, closing your eyes and turning back to Snoke, once your eyes reopened you could see a smirk on Snokes face. 'He knew Kylo would be here.' you thought, placing your hands on your hips, you sighed hard, flopping your head backwards. Staring at the ceiling 'A test?' you thought it could be possible but why?

However, you had other obligations to attend to first, getting a grip on yourself you placed your eyes back onto Snoke. The surprised and confused face had now turned into a monotoned expression like nothing had happened "So, what has us all summoned here, Supreme Leader?" you questioned, crossing your arms over your chest, a stern facial expression covering your unknown feelings to everyone.

Snoke smirked, happy with the results. He stood up folding his arms behind him "It seems that not only have the Republic, but another group has become a thorn in The Order's side" He spoke sternly. A loud but arrogant voice spoke up from your right "No, need to worry Supreme Leader, just like the Republic we'll stomp them out quicker than they've appeared" As you glanced you noticed Hux to your right and then remembered you sensed two people, not one when you entered, not that Hux was an extreme threat... That was obvious.

However, Hux's arrogance irritated you. How can he be so stupid? You thought. Not only do we have to worry about the Republic and their little worms but another faction is now rising up and not only that, but they've made a name for themselves quick enough to get Snokes attention.

"Idiot" You muttered.

"YOU IMBECILE" Snoke shouted. "Do you think that I, SUPREME LEADER SNOKE! would bother with these vermin if it wasn't something bothersome, General?!".

Hux froze, not quite sure what he did. You sighed and flung out your arms "Think about it General If a group other than the Republic can make enough of a public ruckus it won't be long until they meet" You turned your view into Hux's view. Hux flinched, seeing your expression.

You burned your eyesight into his "That would be quite a problem, General" you spat the last part out.

"Exactly!" Snoke shouted, "Thankfully, we've kept a good enough surveillance on them that we know exactly where they are". You made an expression which made Snoke smile "That's correct my Child, these are the ones you've been keeping a close eye on". Snoke walked up to you, slowly. Unfolding your arms from your chest you answered "So, it's finally time?" you smiled.

You could feel the confusion between Kylo and Hux. Hux spoke up "What do you mean?" Slightly annoyed.

Snoke stood in front of you, "This Child has been monitoring their movements since we've come to know about them. Actually, she was the one who brought up this group. Just as I expected, you have borne great fruit". Snoke smirked, sweeping a strand of hair out of your eyes. You smiled "Yes, Master" Bowing slightly. People can say whatever they wanted, Snoke was powerful and you and everyone knew it and to be complimented by him for once instead of being lectured was an uncontrollable feeling.

Kylo interrupted your happy thoughts "Then what will our plan be, Teacher?" He questioned, his words covered in hatred and murderous contempt.

Snoke turned around leaving your personal space, you stood upright once again, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling and your heart bursting out of your chest while Kylo spoke.

Snoke sat back into his throne and pointed at you "You shall accompany, ____. She shall be leading this mission". Slightly surprised at this sudden command, apparently you weren't the only one confused.

"What? You mean She's going to lead this mission? Her?!" Hux shouted irritated. The atmosphere around Kylo changed as well from the Slightly irritated and angry to an extreme murderous rage. You heavily sighed internally, what has Snoke done? You thought.

However, Snoke wasn't having any of it. Without warning Hux's face smashed into the floor, a few squeaks were released from his mouth, Snoke still wasn't done with him. Hux instantly flew across the floor straight up to Snoke, flying upright his feet inches off of the floor.

"Do you have a problem with my commands, General?" He muttered; deadly poison slivered off each word "Pick your words wisely". He spat.

Hux couldn't muster up the courage to answer Snoke, he just shook his head intensely and just like that Snokes invisible hand was released from around Hux, his knees crashed into the floor with intense force. The sound made you shiver slightly; you closed your eyes and turned your head away from a second but regained your composure. "Supreme Leader, May I be excused? I Will need to gather my equipment before heading out" You asked, with a loud booming voice.

Snoke looked up from Hux's motionless body, He flung his hand out as gesture saying 'why are you asking? Go' motion.

You bowed and without a second look, you strutted back down the walkway and into the elevator. As the doors closed, A hand stopped the doors from closing, you looked up to see Kylo staring straight at you, as he entered the lift and stood to your right, slamming his hand down onto the button.

The tension within the elevator could have killed a thousand Ewoks. Your eyes rolled as the thought popped into your head, Ewoks? Really.