Asking you for me? - Questions!

Hello my lovely readers! 

I'm so sorry that the story has been halted for so long. But, hopefully that'll be ending in a few weeks time. I'm currently re-thinking of our story "Another World" and little bits and pieces along the lines. I'm currently, also going to be writing alongside this story with another story I started a while ago called "Elastic Heart" which is an Aaron Hotchner and Reader story.

Now, for the real reason for this post! I'm thinking of slightly changing the name of the story. "Another World" will be staying obviously since that's the whole point of the plot! But I'm maybe thinking of taking out the x Reader within the title. I don't want to make any sharp decisions without talking to you all first, you are foremost my readers and very much apart of this story with it's making and design as I am.

I also want to hear what you think of the storyline, are you enjoying it? Does it lack something you're looking for? What would you like to see in the future of this story? Is there anything in the plot that could be made more exciting for you?

I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys! It'll help reform "Another World" into something even better and considering this is the story we've built together, I'm looking forward to be hearing from you all.