Chapter 7

Rob walked out of the house and to where everyone was gathered.

"Well, I have good news. Tim's ribs are not cracked, just badly bruised. And his family jewels are bruised and a little swollen but their gonna be fine too." Rob smiled.

"Oh My God!!" Olena laughed out covering her blushing face.

"I'm pretty sure Tim didn't want you telling us that part." Austin chuckled.

"Yea, I know." Rob laughed walking toward his truck. "Hey, y'all come over for supper tonight." Rob called out as he and got in his truck. He waved as he pulled away.

Austin snickered and covered his mouth as he seen Tim walk out of the house very slowly, buttoning up his shirt.

"Need help coming down the steps, Timmy?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, I got it." Tim shakes his head, not realizing that his brother was laughing at him.

Adam walks up on the steps. "Here let me help you." He could see the pain and discomfort in Tim's face.

"Thanks." Tim whispered.

"Timmy, Rob invited us all over for supper tonight." Austin said as Tim leaned against the open tailgate of his truck, and Adam sat down next to him.

"That's cool." Tim said then looked around at Adam. "Do y'all have a place to stay for tonight?"

"No, we got lost before we made it to a town with a hotel." Adam said shooting Chris a look.

"You're more than welcome to stay here." Tim said lighting up a cigarette.

"Well, we'd love to but isn't it only a two bedroom?" Chris asked.

"Tim doesn't sleep in his room, he sleeps on the couch because his bed hurts his back." Austin said.

"Yea, y'all could sleep in my room." Tim said, his eyes meeting Adam's.

"We'd love to." Adam answered softly, staring into Tim's eyes.

"That is if it ain't too much trouble." Chris answered, oblivious to the two flirting.

"Not trouble at all." He smiles at Adam.

"SO, Rob said nothing was broken." Austin grinned at Tim.

"No, just bruised." Tim smirked. "It's gonna hurt like hell to pee for awhile, though." 

Austin busted out laughing. "Rob told us your family jewels were bruised."

"Yea, I figured he would. But your's would be too if you had a two by four hit you in the nut sack." Tim chuckled as Olena covers her ears.

"Well here, maybe this will make you feel better." Austin said handing him the fruit jar.

Tim takes a drink and clears his throat as it burns going down.

"What is that?" Adam asked, looking at the clear liquid.

"Shine." Tim answered.

"Moonshine? Isn't that illegal?" Adam asked.

"Ain't nothing illegal around here except for poaching.'" Austin said.

"You want some." Tim offered some to Adam. "But just take a small sip."

"Sure, I'll try it." Adam said, taking the jar.

"Tiny sip." Tim reminded.

Adam took a tiny sip and Tim quickly took the jar from him.

Adam's eyes grew large and his face turned red as he coughed and gagged.

"Are you alright?" Tim chuckled, rubbing Adam on the back. "Want some more?"

Adam quickly shook his head no.

"What do you know, I think he like it." Austin laughed.

__________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!

(((( AVI & TIM ))))