Chapter 23

** I STARTED "CRAZY LIFE" EXACTLY ONE MONTH AGO TODAY!!!! 926 READS LATER!!! I AM VERY HAPPY.  HERE'S A DOUBLE TO CELEBRATE!!!

________________________________________

Chris walks over and sits down beside Adam.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news." He said as the couple gives him their attention. "But we need to go back to Minnesota."

"For good?" Tim asked with panic in his voice.

"No, just to quit our jobs. Get our stuff and tie up some loose ends." Chris said.

"Oh, you scared me for a minute. How long will you be gone?" Tim asked, looking at Adam.

"I would say, at least a week. It's a good two day drive, one way. We'll need to pack and rent a moving van." Chris said.

"What about my car?" Adam asked.

"We'll pull one of the cars behind the van." Chris explained.

"O.K., so when do you want to go. I'd really would like to go and get it over with and put Minnesota behind us." Adam said.

"Yea, me too. What about leaving out tomorrow morning?" Chris said.

"Really? That would be awesome." Adam said.

"Hey Bro?" Tim calls over his shoulder to Austin.

"Yea?" He asked looking up from whatever he was doing.

"If you've got any plans this week, cancel them." Tim chuckles lighting a cigarette.

"What?" he laughs, walking over with a confused expression. Olena and Jenika follows him over.

"Adam and Chris are planning on leaving in the morning to go back to Minnesota to get their stuff. So we need to start on working on the house." Tim explained.

"O.K., that's cool." Austin answered with a nod.

"I can help." Jenika said.

"I was hoping you'd volunteer." Tim said.

"Don't tell me, you're a carpenter too?" Adam laughed.

"Uh, Excuse me Mr. Adam." Jenika sassed, putting her hands on her hips. "I have you know. The house that I am living in was built by me and my dad."

"Alright, I take your word for it." Adam laughs, hold up his hands.

"What are you needing done?" She asked, looking at Tim.

"Well, we don't have much to work with cause the house ain't that big." Tim said looking around at his house, rubbing his chin. "I'd like to put another bedroom in and enlarge the closet in my bedroom."

"Where do you plan on putting the other bedroom?" Jenika asked.

"Well we have the attic. It's good size, plenty of head room." Tim said.

She goes to her truck and gets a tape measure. "Let's go take a look."

They all walk back to the house. They first go to the bedroom.

"How big are to wanting to enlarge the closet?" She ask as she looked inside the closet.

"Well, I'm not really sure. It might just be better to put another closet in on the other side of the room." Tim said, looking around the room.

"I think you're right. Another closet would be better." She said looking around.

They then go to the attic looking around while Chris and Adam get things ready for their trip.

Jenika helped them make a list of supplies they would need for the work they had planned on doing. It was getting late when she and Olena left. The guys all went to bed knowing they all had a long day ahead of them.

Adam and Chris woke up bright and early the next morning, wanting to get on the road pretty early. 

Adam walked out of the bedroom and noticed that Tim was not on the couch and that the light was on in the kitchen. He walked in to see Tim cooking breakfast, wearing only a pair of jeans.

"Aren't you sexy." Adam said walking up behind him, kissing him on the shoulder. Tim looked over his shoulder and smiled. 

"Good morning, Beautiful." Tim said, giving him a loving kiss. "You hungry? I thought y'all could eat some breakfast before you left."

"Thanks, that's sweet of you. I'm gonna miss you." Adam said, slipping his arms around Tim's waist and laying his head down on his shoulder.

Tim moved the skillet off of the stove and the turned around in Adam's arms.

"Hey, no sad goodbyes, alright." Tim said, pushing Adam's hair behind his ears. "You'll only be gone for a week maybe a little more. And we'll both be so busy trying to get things done. And then you'll be back in no time at all."

"And I can finally wash my hands of Minnesota." Adam said, tugging on Tim's whiskers.

"Yep, so don't think of us being apart for a week. Because this Sweetheart (kiss) is (kiss) the beginning (kiss) of us (kiss)" Tim said.

______________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))

(((( TIM + ADAM = TIDAM ))))