Chapter 28

"Oh my God." Tim said as he laid star fish on Adam's bed.

"Is that gonna work?" Adam asked standing at the foot of the bed.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven." Tim said with his eyes closed.

"You know, you shouldn't be laying like that. Because if I wasn't so tired, I'd be seducing you right now." Adam said with a wicked smirk.

Tim slowly raised his head and opened his eyes, looking to see how he was laying. His legs were spread far apart. He raised his eyes to meet Adam's staring down at him. Adam laughed as Tim slowly brought his legs together and crosses them.

"If I wasn't so tired, I might just let you." Tim said before closing his eyes and laying his head back down.

There was a light peck on the door. "You guys got your clothes on?" Jenika giggle.

Adam opened the door and smiled at her. "Yes, we do. Surprised?"

"Well, that's disappointing." She said with a smile. "Listen, Chris said he would buy if we wanted to go to Hattie's to get something to eat."

"Heck yea!" Tim said, jumping up from the bed. "I'm starved."

Tim and Adam were in Tim's truck with Satchmo in the back. Chris, Jenika, Austin and Olena were in Chris's car.

They arrived at Hattie's. There were about four cars parked in the street. One just happened to belong to Rob and Kelsey.

Chris opened the door to allow every one to go in, tipping his hat at Jenika. She giggled and wrapped her arm through his. Tim and Adam smiled at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Finally, some good looking men folk." Hattie said, coming from around the counter.

"Hey, that's the same thing you said to me." Rob pouted from a near by table. Hattie waved him off as she grabbed some menus.

Tim took Adam by the hand and followed Hattie to a large table. Rob and Kelsey were going to join them.

As Tim started to sit down he glanced to a table of guys in the corner. He let's out a heavy breath, propping his elbows on the table and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You getting a headache?" Adam asked.

Tim shakes his head and leans over near his ear and whispers. "Bayou Bob is here."

Adam's eyes scans the room and spots Bob with a couple of guys sitting at a corner table. Bob was glaring at Tim.

"You think he'll try to start something?" Adam said quietly, looking at the menu.

"Who knows" Tim said, looking over at the menu that Adam was holding.

They place their order and just sat around laughing and talking, listening to some of Rob's boring stories.

Their food finally arrived and they were all thankful not to have to listen to any more of Rob's stories.

"Man, I'm starved." Tim said, as Hattie set their food on the table.

"Babe, try this." Adam said, holding his fork up with what he had ordered on it.

Tim took a bite of it. "That is good." He said smiling at Adam but noticed Adam's eyes slowly drifting up at something behind him.

He started to look around about the time a pitcher of tea was pour down on his head. He gasp as the tea and ice soaked him and his food.

Everyone else had scooted quickly away from the table. Adam got some splashed on him.

Bob laughed as he set the pitcher on the table. "You looked thirsty, Faggot Foust." He turns and heads out the door laughing, leaving the door wide open.

Everyone at the table was in shock at what just happened.

Hattie came running up with a towel handing it to Tim. "Sweetheart, I am so sorry."

Tim slowly brushed with tea soaked hair back out of his face when he heard Satchmo barking.

"Satchmo!" He said jumping up from the table. He ran to the door to see Bob, with a stick heading toward Satchmo.

Tim reached in behind Hattie's counter where he knew she kept a club. He grabbed it and ran outside followed by the others.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DOG!" Tim shouted as he swung the club striking Bob in the back. Bob fell to his knees as Tim brought the club down again on the big man's shoulders knocking him to the ground.

One of the men that was with Bob started over to help him only to be attacked by a very angry Satchmo. 

The other guy took a step but was stopped by Adam, grabbing him from behind and putting a steak knife to his throat.

"I think you just need to keep you nose out of it." Adam said in the man's ear. The guy nodded quickly.

Tim kicked Bob in the side forcing him on his back. He drew the club back again bringing a blow down on the stomach of the giant man.

"Austin, Honey. If you don't stop him, he'll kill him." Hattie said calmly.

Austin ran out on the parking lot. Tim drew the club back again just as Austin ran up grabbing his arms.

"TIMMY!! NO!! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Austin yelled.

"LET ME FINISH HIM, AUSTIN!" Tim yelled, full of rage.

"NO, TIM!" Austin yelled. "Let me have the club." He said calming his voice trying to pry it from his brother's hands.

Tim turned loose of the club. Austin took it and breath a sigh of relief.

Tim walked over and stooping down beside Bob, grabbing a hand full of his hair forcing his head up. The man groaned in deep pain as he looked up at Tim.

"You better get on your knees and thank the good Lord above that Austin was here. Cause my next aim was to your head." Tim said, shoving the wounded man's head back to the ground. He stands up and walks over to Satchmo who was holding down a very frighten man.

"You two get that b*stard and get the hell out of here." Tim said taking his dog by the collar and pulling him back. He looks around at Adam who still held the other guy in place. He smiles and nods.

Adam moves the knife and shoves the guy forward. Both men scramble over to Bob. Adam slips the knife to Hattie and she puts it in her apron pocket and winks at him.

Tim and Austin came walking back toward the restaurant, with Satchmo in between them. Tim walks up to Adam planting a kiss on his lips.

"Thank-you." He whispered softly.

"No problem. Glad I could help." Adam said with a smirk on his face. "We make a pretty good team."

Jenika reaches over lifting up a strand of Tim's tea filled hair. "You need to go home and take a shower."

"But I'm still hungry."He said with sad eyes.

___________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

(((( TIM + AVI = TIVI ))))

(((( TIM + ADAM = TIDAM ))))